#''d/pressed Records

So today I bought The Good Life - Heartbroke 7" and when I was opening up I saw the back and in the bottom left hand corner it was numbered #999/1000. I just thought it was cool having the 999th one. Does anyone get more excited when they receive the first #'d record or the last #'d?

I have #478 of The Good Life EP. I thought it was pretty cool that they threw in pins and a handwritten note because it was late. It'll definitely help if I'm ever on the fence about buying another SaddleCreek record.

Do labels typically sell records out of order when they're hand numbered? Because they're still selling the 7'' even though Kyle got 999

I have #478 of The Good Life EP. I thought it was pretty cool that they threw in pins and a handwritten note because it was late. It'll definitely help if I'm ever on the fence about buying another SaddleCreek record.

Do labels typically sell records out of order when they're hand numbered? Because they're still selling the 7'' even though Kyle got 999

Well I bought mine from a record store. But I believe they randomly send them out to people/stores.

im packing:

breather resist - the second half 7" [clear] #372/1000

finch - what it is to burn 2LP [clear blue 'ice'/clear red] #335/1000

new found glory - nothing gold can stay LP [yellow] #102/1000

old man gloom - christmas test press 2LP [black] #34/50

we.re all broken - ambrosia 7" [gold w-green splatter] #228/500