What Test Presses do you own?

How??

I dread to imagine how much.

I was able to get it directly through B9. After years and years of emailing they finally decided to sell the extra copy of the test they had.  It just happened to be the Rejected press luckily. 9 tests were pressed total. 6 accepted and 3 rejects. They kept one of each and gave the other accepted tests to the band and friends and kept the rejects. I did pay a good amount but I figured this literally was my only chance in owning one. Dave from blacklisted has one and B9 has the other. The accepted test presses have pretty much disappeared over the years.  

• 2 weeks later...

Had a Sonic Highways test pressing for a hot minute. I sold it on eBay when i realized i didn't give a fuck about the Foo Fighters. 

If your question is, "Well asshole, why did you get it then?" I won it from a record store mystery item giveaway. 

i bet you got a good chunk of change for it too haha

Had a Sonic Highways test pressing for a hot minute. I sold it on eBay when i realized i didn't give a fuck about the Foo Fighters.

If your question is, "Well asshole, why did you get it then?" I won it from a record store mystery item giveaway.

Ohhhh damn, I hope boardie Dave Grohl doesn't hear about this haha. Prob woulda paid a pretty penny for that.

i bet you got a good chunk of change for it too haha

So, i put it up there for 30 bucks because i didn't really care, it was free. By time the auction ended it hit $950. 

I chatted a bit with the winner, and apparently it was a 3 way duel between the 3 biggest collectors on the Foo Fighters O-Board. 

Fucking What?

First one I got was The Black Parade. The original pressing of this album is the entire reason I even got into vinyl, so i dont even have words to describe how happy it makes me to own the test pressing.

Am1DibP.jpg

Also have Armor For Sleep - Smile For Them which got bent in the mail, ofc. Luckily only the jacket took damage.

GXhJRLu.jpg

A WBR employee was the one that sold both of these to me (I believe.) He/she had a pretty great selection of WBR test pressings that were constantly going up on ebay. Unfortunately the account has been switched to private earlier this year so I'm assuming they got into some big trouble for selling all of these.