what are you drinking? (non-alcoholic version!)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, am i the only person who can't stand vitamin water and all those dumb flavored waters?

everyone raves about them and i just think they're gross. too watered down tasting to be juice and too much flavor for water.

i like these way more than gatorade and powerade.

powerade tastes like you opened up a pack of kool-aid and dumped it in a glass of tap water. the only flavor that is passable is the artic blast, i think that's the name, it has a cherry taste.

gatorade is the same, but instead of a kool-aid pack it's a wyler's pack and that g-series they have is gross and ridiculous. i see guys drinking this in the locker room before we play hockey and they think this stuff is going to enhance their game.

vitamin water has some good flavors. i really like the Revive (fruit punch)-Connect (black cherry-lime)-Formula 50 (grape)-XXX (pomegranate). vitamin water has a lot more taste than gatorade and powerade.

also, am i the only person who can't stand vitamin water and all those dumb flavored waters?

everyone raves about them and i just think they're gross. too watered down tasting to be juice and too much flavor for water.

i like these way more than gatorade and powerade.

powerade tastes like you opened up a pack of kool-aid and dumped it in a glass of tap water. the only flavor that is passable is the artic blast, i think that's the name, it has a cherry taste.

gatorade is the same, but instead of a kool-aid pack it's a wyler's pack and that g-series they have is gross and ridiculous. i see guys drinking this in the locker room before we play hockey and they think this stuff is going to enhance their game.

vitamin water has some good flavors. i really like the Revive (fruit punch)-Connect (black cherry-lime)-Formula 50 (grape)-XXX (pomegranate). vitamin water has a lot more taste than gatorade and powerade.

i don't like gatorade or powerade either >.< the only gatorade i'll ever drink is the tiger woods flavor, and i doubt that's even around anymore in light of recent events, haha.

Personally, I hate the shit. My wife loves their SmartWater though. It tastes like normal water to me, but she swears that she feels it hydrating her and is amazing.

At least she's started drinking it less since we got the filtered water dispensing refrigerator. Seriously.. Fuck bottled water

Pepsi Throwback, bitches!

I love Pepsi, but I LOVE the Throwback. Delicious, and slightly less bad for you because it's sugar and not corn syrup.

Hell yea! The Mt. Dew Throwback is pretty awesome too Ya ever compare the list of ingredients for the Throwback to regular Pepsi. Throwback has about 8, regular has about 20. And the ones on Throwback can be easily pronounced. :D A lesser of two evils I guess.

I really like the Mexican import Coke that comes in glass bottles. It's also made with the old recipe with real sugar.

I also really like Pepsi One, I think it tastes better than regular Pepsi, but not Throwback.

I love Pepsi, but I LOVE the Throwback. Delicious, and slightly less bad for you because it's sugar and not corn syrup.

I really like the Mexican import Coke that comes in glass bottles. It's also made with the old recipe with real sugar.

i had one of these when i was at skywalker ranch last summer! so good! but it could be all in my head. cuz somehow things just taste better when they come in glass bottles. and real sugar!

Hell yea! The Mt. Dew Throwback is pretty awesome too Ya ever compare the list of ingredients for the Throwback to regular Pepsi. Throwback has about 8, regular has about 20. And the ones on Throwback can be easily pronounced. :D A lesser of two evils I guess.

I also really like Pepsi One, I think it tastes better than regular Pepsi, but not Throwback.

Both throwback flavors are good. And the Mt.Dew doesn't leave a big Mt.Dew aftertaste like the regular.

Mexican Coke is probably one of the best products Coke has ever put out

love vitamin water.. but for the reasons you said... it tastes watered down. i use drink watered down kool-aid as a kid so i have a love for it.. which may be the reason.. and gatorade tastes way too salty.

oh thanks for the root beer recommendations.. next time i go to specs i'm gonna look out for them. they have a large assortment of root beer so...

Too much coffee. It turns out you really get your bang for your buck with expensive fancy coffee and there is a shit ton of caffeine in E.F.C.

E.F.C. = Expensive fancy coffee

i pretty much have stopped buying bottled water, at least when i can help it. it's so much better for the environment to just use a filter or take it from your tap. there is so much waste/petroleum usage/bad shit overall that goes into making those plastic bottles...at least reuse them!

buy one of those nalgene bottles or a metal water bottle, they are cheap and easy to find and you can help the environment!

also, coca-cola has done a great job lying to you about the 'benefits' of vitamin water

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-robbins/the-dark-side-of-vitaminw_b_669716.html

if you have to use bottled and flavored water to feel like you are getting the nutrients you need, you must seriously re-evaluate your eating habits

Both throwback flavors are good. And the Mt.Dew doesn't leave a big Mt.Dew aftertaste like the regular.

Mexican Coke is probably one of the best products Coke has ever put out

I'm much more of a Pepsi guy, but I'm so annoyed that Pepsi Throwback is sort of limited. I can only regularly find it at the Getty around the corner from me. Wilson Farms and Tops have it intermittently but sometimes I have to buy the regular Pepsi.

Have to, because I'm addicted to Pepsi.