I Didn't Get My Autograph WWWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Jack's Mannequin has just announced that on December 7th, they will be rereleasing their debut album, Everything In Transit, on vinyl! This will be the first time the album has been reissued since its original August 2005 release. The reissued vinyl will include new artwork and sequencing, and will feature two new songs — an a cappella version of "Holiday" and "La La Lie (West Coast Winter version)".

Be sure to pre-order your copy starting TODAY October 7th! All pre-orders will be signed by Jack's Mannequin frontman Andrew McMahon. The pre-order begins at online vinyl retailer BecauseSoundMatters; with albums arriving on street date -- December 7th.

http://www.becausesoundmatters.com/product/everything-transit-anniversary-edition

Don't know if this has been posted.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear I just got a first press of this for like $22 just a week ago... that was a great deal but I can't believe how often it's recently been that I buy something and it gets repressed like just a few days later (examples: mwY - CFUTF, TWY - WBPF 7")

Feel free to buy Third Eye Blind's S/T so i can reap the benefits.

I swear I just got a first press of this for like $22 just a week ago... that was a great deal but I can't believe how often it's recently been that I buy something and it gets repressed like just a few days later (examples: mwY - CFUTF, TWY - WBPF 7")

Feel free to buy Third Eye Blind's S/T so i can reap the benefits.

this.