I Didn't Get My Autograph WWWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Unless paying via Paypal, I don't think I've ever been charged for online purchases until they ship. That just seems to be common practice. (And it makes much more sense on their part, in case there is a delay of sorts)

I mean yes that makes sense, but imo good business practice would be to ask me to verify my information and give me 24-48 hours to verify before canceling an order, especially if I bought it in presale 2 months ago.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got an email stating that BSM shipped the vinyl but it says the autographed insert was "cancelled". Wow...

QTY Item Current Status Date

1 Everything In Transit (Anniversary Edition)

ADVANCED ORDER

Estimated Street Date 12-07-2010 Shipped 12/14/2010

1 Everything in Transit Vinyl Signed Insert

ADVANCED ORDER

Estimated Street Date 12-07-2010 Canceled

Just got an email stating that BSM shipped the vinyl but it says the autographed insert was "cancelled". Wow...

QTY Item Current Status Date

1 Everything In Transit (Anniversary Edition)

ADVANCED ORDER

Estimated Street Date 12-07-2010 Shipped 12/14/2010

1 Everything in Transit Vinyl Signed Insert

ADVANCED ORDER

Estimated Street Date 12-07-2010 Canceled

Got the same e-mail :(

Alright, fucking autograph was cancelled!?!?!?!?!?

So what was the point of the preorder

I am officially saying fuck Because Sound Matters, I don't care what they release, I am never ordering from them again. Rediculous Shipping prices, (like 8 bucks) Terrible communication, and they cancel the thing that made me preorder this way back in October....

Fuck These Guys!!

With that being said, I am still stoked to finally get this record...I just wish my money would have went to a company that gave a shit about the fans

lol.........

Guest astrozombie

I sent them (for the 3rd time) another email. The other 2 went un answered a couple weeks ago. Hopefully this gets resolved and we all get a clear explanation. If it is not signed like they said it would be I hope no one ever orders from them again. And I hope everyone who ordered demands some sort of refund. What a Grinch BSM is.

are you people kidding me?

I'm pleased to get the record, don't get me wrong, It's just the fact one of these was for my girlfriend, she doesn't have a record player but is a huge McMahon fan so I thought the signed aspect would have been a nice piece for her to own, just seems a bit shitty on their side to not let anybody know about this before they shipped them.

What the hell am I going to put in my LP frame now?! No autographz?! This shit is worthless.

ahahahahaha. I WANT A TOTAL REFUND. BOYCOTT DIS COMPANY 4EVER. STORM ANDREW'S HOUSE 2 GET HIS JOHN HANCOCK ON MY REKKID. THE ACTUAL VINYLZ, PLZ.

i can't believe you people are so bent out of shape about not getting an autograph.

i can't believe you people are so bent out of shape about not getting an autograph.

it seems like people are bent out of shape for not getting something they were told they'd get and paid more for, especially since a number of people bought this as a gift for someone. kinda shady if they don't follow through the the autographs...

on the plus side, andrew is super easy to find after a show, and having him sign the cover in person is much better than an autographed insert.

No one has even got this in the mail yet. Quit yer bitchin' until it actually shows up.

This just reads like a bunch of spoiled kids not getting their way.

If anything, it's the eBay peeps that are gonna be pissed.

Like the two this guy sold:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SIGNED-Jacks-Mannequ....item1e5f d272f4

What the hell am I going to put in my LP frame now?! No autographz?! This shit is worthless.

People are getting bent out of shape because of the awful customer service surrounding this release.

I.E. Not receiving what they paid for (the autographed insert) which i might add is WHY most people chose to pre-order from BSM specifically, otherwise they probably would have went with someone else. (BSM's price is higher than anywhere else's and their shipping is ridiculous).

Also, these were supposed to ship a few days before the 7th, then everyone got an email saying there was a delay and they'd ship ON the 7th. Then, when they clearly weren't shipping on the 7th, no one could get in touch with them to find out what was going on...

And then everyone gets an email confirmation saying the autographed insert was cancelled without the company letting anyone know beforehand, in case they wanted to cancel their order...

This is one of the worst experiences I've ever had with ordering vinyl online...

Place is sketch as hell, and I'll never go through them again for anything, and I know a lot of other people feel the same way...

No one has even got this in the mail yet. Quit yer bitchin' until it actually shows up.

This just reads like a bunch of spoiled kids not getting their way.

If anything, it's the eBay peeps that are gonna be pissed.

Like the two this guy sold:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SIGNED-Jacks-Mannequ....item1e5f d272f4

;D Think he's gonna have some angry customers!