I Didn't Get My Autograph WWWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest astrozombie

I love VC, but viewing this topic and all the responses to it just reminded me of why i stick to my other board and why i never post here. Its all you trolls. Just remember people: opinions are like assholes, everyone has them. Your not special. Some people are so into talking shit about someone asking if they are getting what they paid for. Autograph or not, if it means something to someone and it means shit to you THEN WHO FUCKING CARES!!!! and when a company says they are selling one thing and you get another it should piss people off. Its called having a pair and standing up for whats right, not rolling over for anything. But all you prozac riddlin kids would'nt know what that is cause your all mindless. I always wondered how some people have thousands of posts, now I know its all spam trolling shit talk. A-money, your pretty lame and you need a life, and the person who photo shopped a pic wow way too much time on your hands. So with that said this is my last post here so all you trolls can carry on. Fuck your board.. ;D

I love VC, but viewing this topic and all the responses to it just reminded me of why i stick to my other board and why i never post here. Its all you trolls. Just remember people: opinions are like assholes, everyone has them. Your not special. Some people are so into talking shit about someone asking if they are getting what they paid for. Autograph or not, if it means something to someone and it means shit to you THEN WHO FUCKING CARES!!!! and when a company says they are selling one thing and you get another it should piss people off. Its called having a pair and standing up for whats right, not rolling over for anything. But all you prozac riddlin kids would'nt know what that is cause your all mindless. I always wondered how some people have thousands of posts, now I know its all spam trolling shit talk. A-money, your pretty lame and you need a life, and the person who photo shopped a pic wow way too much time on your hands. So with that said this is my last post here so all you trolls can carry on. Fuck your board.. ;D

That was adorable! Good job wasting your time! I'm sure...Alicia.....will appreciate reading your post!!!!!

you're*

and jesus, who made you the high and mighty authority on shit talking and trolling? your post was just as condescending as anyone else's was in this thread. laugh it off and take a cold shower, cyberbully.

When he/she/donkey said "people are like assholes; everyone has one", it reminded me of Team America.

When he/she/donkey said "people are like assholes; everyone has one", it reminded me of Team America.

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the trolls are pussies. And astrozombie is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

I'd make a remembrance thread for astrozombie, but I have no idea who he was. Also, he failed hard on that assholes joke. It ends with "and they all stink". It kind of brings the joke together. With that said, if everyone is allowed their opinion aren't the people with negative opinions allowed theirs as well?

aawww, mannnnnnnn. i'm really bummed that i was out having a life yesterday at 2am instead of posting on this board. now i will never get the chance to have the intellectually stimulating conversation with him that i know would have ensued!

drat. this stuff always happens to me.

Got mine in the mail today...I'm afraid to open it!
Open it and tell us how it sounds. If it sounds as good as the original LP pressings did, then I will be super stoked.

Listening to it now. I didn't get a chance to hear the original pressing, but in my opinion it sounds great! The signed insert has what record number out of 1000 you have.

Open it and tell us how it sounds. If it sounds as good as the original LP pressings did, then I will be super stoked.

Listening to it now. I didn't get a chance to hear the original pressing, but in my opinion it sounds great! The signed insert has what record number out of 1000 you have.

[image]