I Didn't Get My Autograph WWWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this email from BSM on the 3rd:

"Dear Jack’s Mannequin Fan,

Thank you for ordering the vinyl edition of Jack’s Mannequin’s “Everything In Transit”. Due to unforeseen manufacturing delays orders will not start shipping until Tuesday, December 7, 2010. We apologize for this delay and appreciate your patience in this matter.

Sincerely,

Because Sound Matters Online Customer Support"

Guest scottyf
hope this gets here in time for christmas :-/

me too. I thought these were starting to ship on the 6th... am I wrong?

I think the email said it was postponed from the 3rd to the 7th, but I'm not positive. the amazon orders being moved to january is kind of disconcerning too. there's still 2 and a half weeks till christmas though, I guess we'll see

I got this email from BSM on the 3rd:

"Dear Jack’s Mannequin Fan,

Thank you for ordering the vinyl edition of Jack’s Mannequin’s “Everything In Transit”. Due to unforeseen manufacturing delays orders will not start shipping until Tuesday, December 7, 2010. We apologize for this delay and appreciate your patience in this matter.

Sincerely,

Because Sound Matters Online Customer Support"

whoops! haha I meant the 7th. I was just wondering because today is the 8th. I don't really expect to get a shipping confirmation but I would think that someone on this board would have gotten one by now. oh well we will see :)

So I called becausesoundmatters today to check to see when this was getting shipped. They said part of my order was processing and part was cancelled. I asked what was cancelled they said the autographed inserts. I ordered on October 7th. They couldnt tell me why and directed me to Warner Bros customer service.

So they didnt ship yet and there not autographed.Sweet

Guest scottyf
Thats the only reason I ordered in the preorder. Thats pretty crap.

this and it was for my girlfriend for christmas. why does it seem like so many companies are fucking up recently? this is bull shit

So I called becausesoundmatters today to check to see when this was getting shipped. They said part of my order was processing and part was cancelled. I asked what was cancelled they said the autographed inserts. I ordered on October 7th. They couldnt tell me why and directed me to Warner Bros customer service.

So they didnt ship yet and there not autographed.Sweet

Wow, that really sucks. I was soooo stoked to get this. So does any one have an idea of when they'll actually be shipped out now?

If it's not signed that's sure gonna suck balls. My fiance isn't a big vinyl collector but she did also pre-order Rachel Yamagata's LP under the pretense that it was going to be signed and was told after she paid for it that it wasn't.

So what, big record labels can just sell products and then not deliver what they advertise? I know it's still too early to say for sure it's true it's exhibit #9,342 in the case of the people versus major record companies that suck shit-crystals through a straw made of cock.

Im pretty sure they have charged me now so i hope that they get around to sending them soon. Because suddenly deciding to charge me less than two weeks out from christmas if they arent even going to send it is rather frustrating (yes i know that was when i should have expected to be charged but i also expected to get the vinyl)

Guest scottyf

I sent this:

Hello,

I was wondering the status of my order/this item. I got an email saying that it was going to be sent out on December 7th so I figured that I would get a confirmation email when it sent. I wanted to check when this shipped out or if/when it will. This is a Christmas present so I need to know if I'll have to look for something else in the even that I won't have it in time. Thank you for the information.

and just got this back:

Dear Customer:

We apologize, the autographed item was delayed and has not arrived at our warehouse just yet. We expect your order to ship within the week. If you would like to wait for this item, there is no need for you to do anything. If you do not wish to wait, you may cancel your order by replying to this email.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,

Because Sound Matters Online Customer Support

that makes it sound like we are still getting the autographs, right? I sure hope so, even if it's not in time for christmas

Guest astrozombie

I just got off the phone with cs at because sound matters. They said that the vinyl is supposed to ship sometime this week. For all that pre ordered it, it will still be autographed. They also said something about a cd package being sent with it but who knows. Keep your fingers crossed.

The website put this up:

"REGARDING ANY PRE-ORDER SHIPPING ISSUES

Because Sound Matters apologizes for any shipping issues with Everything in Transit vinyl orders. You should have already received a notification about the manufacturing delay. All vinyl orders have now been shipped and new email shipping confirmations have been sent to everyone who ordered.

This edition of Everything in Transit is also going to be released to regular retail in January, but only vinyl sold through BSM will be signed. If you have any further questions about your order please reach out to our customer service [email protected]. Thank You!"

Has anyone actually gotten a confirmation email?

I've emailed these guys, and called them, and no one seems to know anything...

Check this. My credit card had fraud and they had to issue me a new card, because the # changed, they canceled my order b/c it didn't match up to what I ordered it as 2 months ago.....I thought they charged it then too but apparently not.

Has happened to me before w/ merchnow.

Unless paying via Paypal, I don't think I've ever been charged for online purchases until they ship. That just seems to be common practice. (And it makes much more sense on their part, in case there is a delay of sorts)

sound matters held onto the funds for this entire time :-/