Under the Influence 7" series Upcoming 7"s

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great update on the Under the Influence and In the Red 7" series'. Really looking forward to both of these.

Any new info on the Gaslight and Bigwig Co-Op releases since the August update?

got the this charming man demos and all the tracks are being mastered, jackets and inserts are done

got someone working on the art for bigwig since kung fu only had the cover art.

hope to have both out by year's end.

Whilst I'm not a huge fan of the listed bands I kinda look at this as an excuse to discover new acts - UTI has been an awesome way to discover new acts, so thank you for that Virgil. Also good to know the In The Red series is on the way. I've dug the MP3 but can't wait to hear parts 3&4 on wax.

So, cheers Virgil for continuing the series. I really look forward to the upcoming releases, especially if the Gaslight/Steel split comes up as well as the rumoured Loved Ones UTI and Chuck/Tim split that was hinted at waaaaaaay back. That shit could be gospel.

That said, even though it's not UTI material per se, someone needs to get Tim Barry and Gaslight to record their version of 'The War'...that was too good to be true. Plus, please let'ss get Tim to the UK. Its awesome Gaslight have Chuck as support this autumn but Tim Barry on UK shores would be phenomenal...

Cheers

Whilst I'm not a huge fan of the listed bands I kinda look at this as an excuse to discover new acts - UTI has been an awesome way to discover new acts, so thank you for that Virgil. Also good to know the In The Red series is on the way. I've dug the MP3 but can't wait to hear parts 3&4 on wax.

So, cheers Virgil for continuing the series. I really look forward to the upcoming releases, especially if the Gaslight/Steel split comes up as well as the rumoured Loved Ones UTI and Chuck/Tim split that was hinted at waaaaaaay back. That shit could be gospel.

That said, even though it's not UTI material per se, someone needs to get Tim Barry and Gaslight to record their version of 'The War'...that was too good to be true. Plus, please let'ss get Tim to the UK. Its awesome Gaslight have Chuck as support this autumn but Tim Barry on UK shores would be phenomenal...

Cheers

Chuck Ragan and Brian Fallon are supposedly working on a split LP

wasn't minus the bear doing one?

portugal the man, too... supposedly... ???

minus the bear and these arms are snakes are supposed to do one. TAAS recorded their cover about a year ago and Minus the Bear still haven't. I bug them from time to time, but unless I get silence on the lambs on them, I'm not sure what else I can do.

Trying to get Portugal to do one too though; stay tuned.

I have a few of the UTI records and enjoy them. I love, love, love the Two Cow Garage Jr. Juggernaut cover. I also love the idea of collecting all of these but I have been a real bum about it. If an album compilation was put out, I would buy without hesitation. Please document all the artwork somehow though. Maybe a nice sized booklet, like Jane Doe, but only a few pages filled with the covers.