Favorite Halloween Treats

I trick-or-treated through Wal Mart earlier and ended up buying a bag of Halloween candy...And yes, I have nearly devoured every Kit Kat, Tootsie Roll, and Smartie. Don't judge me.

So what are you favorite sugary products? You can choose up to 5.

If anyone can think of a candy not on the list (which somehow I thought of off the top of my head (I was a hungry boy growing up haha)), I'll modify it, even though 26 choices should be plenty haha

[image]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey fuck that candy corn is awesome!!! I want to try the halloween hershey kisses real bad. I also like candy-candy like nerds and blowpops for halloween. Its not halloween if you don't get a cavity or chip a tooth!

A lot of this may come from my being from the south. Its still too warm on halloween so chocolate melts like a fucker and kids end up with it everywhere.

it's hard to chose. i use to love candy corn and smarties more than anything as a kid. but every year one family down the street would give out awesome shit like Pez Dispensers, coloring books, or Fun Dip (3 flavor). You know the big stuff while everyone else was giving us caramels or oranges. Laffy Taffy was pretty awesome too.

What. no love for watchamacallit?

If anyone chooses candy corn, they should be banned from the board. That shit is gross.

Seriously, the worst stuff ever.

zac, you gotta try the halloween mix, or whatever people call it where they're from.

you take a bag of candy corn and a bag of salted peanuts and mix them in a bowl.

i suggest planter's lightly salted peanuts and brach's candy corn. it's gotta be brach's candy corn, i tried it w/an off brand and it sucked.

mixem up and grab a handful and eat them at the same time. just like a payday. you could just eat a payday though, but if you have a party it comes in handy

Some lady down the street used to give out full cans of Coke, and not even the knockoff kind. Fucking awesome when you're walking around dressed like an asshole all night.

That lady rules.

There was an old lady down the street who used to put a dollar in candy bags and give it to the kids with the scariest costumes. I just remember scaring the shit out of her with my Freddy Krueger costume and she gave me $2. RIP Nancy.

Guest errolwest

My home ec teacher from high school gives out full sized chocolate bars. And lives right down the block from me. Goddamn do I love a good chocolate bar.

Guest errolwest
My home ec teacher from high school gives out full sized chocolate bars. And lives right down the block from me. Goddamn do I love a good chocolate bar.

Upon reading that, I pictured this:

[image]

This is chillingly accurate. Im a notoriously messy eater, I dont know why, and I can't help it. IT'S LIKE YOUVE KNOWN ME MY WHOLE LIFE

Upon reading that, I pictured this:

[image]

This is chillingly accurate. Im a notoriously messy eater, I dont know why, and I can't help it. IT'S LIKE YOUVE KNOWN ME MY WHOLE LIFE

You should be Bruce and Ian Curtis for Halloween...Bruce Curtis has a nice sound to it. Also severely badass.