document.write('+':9bcroql6]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

This thread is severely lacking this: [image]

And don't tell me it's the same thing as the cups or I swear to god I will have your fucking head.

That sugar is making you angry. "You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder."

But, for the record, that version is miraculous

I'm allergic to eggs and was told as a kid that I couldn't eat "confectioner's glaze" or "resinous glaze." I found out about 3 weeks ago that it's not a derivative of egg but the excrement from a beetle.

So I tried candy corn for the first time ever.

AND I AM ADDICTED.

SERIOUSLY LOVE CANDY CORN.

But otherwise, Baby Ruth bars were always my favourite because you'd only get 1 or 2 and well... they're freaking delicious.

the reeses pumpkins/trees/hearts/various other things are SO MUCH BETTER than the regular old peanut butter cups. they shouldn't even be in the same sentence, or referenced together. ever.

that being said, this year i got baking pans to make those baby cupcakes, and im going to make halloween themed tiny vegan chocolate cupcakes to give to the adults taking their kids trick or treating. it's the least i can do for the poor saps.

also, i seem to live in the mecca of candy producers; hersheys, reeses, and m&m mars factories are all within 20 minutes of my house.

also, you guys know that 'reese's' isn't the name of the candy, right? there's peanut butter cup, fast break, nutrageous, pieces, whipps, etc. all preceeded with the 'reese's' name.

^ Kinder eggs are in Canada. I could grab a few next time I go up there if you'd like.

On the Reeses cup topic I prefer the cups to the holiday shaped ones but i figure I would be alone on that. I dunno. Something great about the ridges in the cup that make it for me. Also those huge cups are amazing.

I fully expect no one to back me on this whatsoever. Mallow Cups. Love em!