Favorite Halloween Treats

^ Kinder eggs are in Canada. I could grab a few next time I go up there if you'd like.

On the Reeses cup topic I prefer the cups to the holiday shaped ones but i figure I would be alone on that. I dunno. Something great about the ridges in the cup that make it for me. Also those huge cups are amazing.

I fully expect no one to back me on this whatsoever. Mallow Cups. Love em!

fuck mallow cups but you aren't kidding about the reese's BIG cups!! that thick chocolately ridge is incredible. the pb/chocolate ratio is all fucked up on the holiday varieties.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Kinder eggs are in Canada. I could grab a few next time I go up there if you'd like.

On the Reeses cup topic I prefer the cups to the holiday shaped ones but i figure I would be alone on that. I dunno. Something great about the ridges in the cup that make it for me. Also those huge cups are amazing.

fuck mallow cups but you aren't kidding about the reese's BIG cups!! that thick chocolately ridge is incredible. the pb/chocolate ratio is all fucked up on the holiday varieties.

That sounded like a goddamn advertisement. :)

Lets add snickers to this list. And 3 musketeers!
one more to add: life saver gummies.

I would love to but it doesn't allow me to modify the poll. Which is bullshit. Or perhaps my eyes are missing something, something that allows me to chaaange the poooollllll. That looks like pool, but really it's just "poll" outstretched for dramatic purposes.

Dude, that would be so legit! Those things are like pure nostalgia in egg form!

[image]

the best! reese's cups DON'T compare. all the shapes, all the holidays. rule.

also, definitely Fast Break, Snickers, Reese's Pieces.

joe: YES! i just recently had the candy corn/peanuts mix and it was sooo good. good call, and welcome back. it seems like you took a break from all the haters on here for a while.

this rules too

[image]