Scary Stories (happy bobby?)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yes! Now I want more scary stories.

Perfect timing...I just got off the phone with my buddy Justin who let me type his story as he told it.

"Five years ago my brother, who was 26 at the time, went to visit my grandmother. My grandfather had just passed away so she was alone, besides the random visits by other relatives. He stayed six days, but the last night was different.

My brother woke up at a random time to piss. With the bathroom door shut, he could see dim light flickering through the space under the door, which he knew it was just the kitchen fan, fucking with the light coming from a lamp my grandmother always left on. However, my brother said as soon as he finished washing his hands, the light from under the door stopped flickering and became insanely bright. As he stared down at the bright light from under the door, he heard footsteps towards the door and then could see the outline of something standing on the other side.

He was a bit freaked out, but just thought his grandmother turned on a light and needed to use the bathroom. He then opened the door and standing in front of him was a super bright, glowing person that took up the whole doorway. He said as soon as he looked into the 'ghosts' eyes he started crying and slammed the door.

He literally told me, 'I've never seen such an immaculate face, and I couldn't help but start crying. Besides its face, everything around it was like a collection of flashlights shining into my face.'

He then said as he sat down on the floor, he saw the glowing light become more and more dim, then recede into the fan making the lamp flicker.

Finally, after calming down, my brother slowly opened the door to see nothing on the other side, but walked out into the living room to see his grandmother sitting in her chair. He asked her, 'Nanny, did you see what I just saw?' and she said, 'I just saw the Angel of Death' and then she began crying.

My brother sat on the couch next to her until they both fell asleep.

The next day he left, but...my grandmother died a week later."

He told me that story four years ago and I remember having goosebumps for fucking hours.

in the vein of stories, i have one kind of related to the one above.

my grandma has had cancer 7 times now, and the last time was in her brain, which meant a lot of radiation. the cancer metastasized to her lungs and she's developed a form of dementia thanks to the radiation. sometimes she knows who we are, and sometimes she talks about nonsensical things that we think she incorporated from watching tv or something.

anyways, she's been in hospice for a couple months now, and my pop pop drives to see her and sits with her all day every day. one day when he came in, she told him about talking to the man, and 'changing their arrangements'. she kept insisting that she talked to him and the plans changed, but wouldn't elaborate on what she was talking about. according to my pop pop, he fell asleep in a chair next to her bed and when he woke up, he saw a man in a suit standing at the foot of her bed. he claims to have seen him plain as day, and in the blink of an eye he was gone.

if you knew my pop pop you'd know that he'd never make something up like this cuz he's super skeptical of everything. i just find it really bizarre that on the same day she insisted she talked to a man, he sees an apparition of one at the foot of her bed.

http://juhirituparna.blogspot.com/2007/02/royal-haunted-hotel.html

I've been to this place. Didn't see anything but can definitely say it was chock full o' creepy. Apparently Okinawa is one of the most haunted places in the world due to it's history of warfare.

FYI first two paragraphs in the article were a failed attempt at humor.

Dan Jones, I was pumping gas today and saw an American Spirit advertisement and cracked the hell up. Just sayin'.

That's a damn good advertisement!

My buddy got an American Spirit cig tin can from a gas station. I'm jealous....until I finally need gas, then I'll buy it then.

Dan Jones, I was pumping gas today and saw an American Spirit advertisement and cracked the hell up. Just sayin'.

My buddy got an American Spirit cig tin can from a gas station. I'm jealous....until I finally need gas, then I'll buy it then.

Since this is the scary stories thread, I'll just go ahead and say..

I think my gas is haunted, because ever since I pumped it, Dale Earnhardt will not get out of the driver's seat of my car and insists I ride shot gun all the time. He's being a real dick about it, and with the alcohol abuse going on, I'm starting to get scared.

He also talks massive amounts of shit about Jeff Gordon.

Since this is the scary stories thread, I'll just go ahead and say..

I think my gas is haunted, because ever since I pumped it, Dale Earnhardt will not get out of the driver's seat of my car and insists I ride shot gun all the time. He's being a real dick about it, and with the alcohol abuse going on, I'm starting to get scared.

He also talks massive amounts of shit about Jeff Gordon.

My nine rides shotgun.