PO: Inception [soundtrack] LP /1000 on clear vinyl

The Elusive disc listing says 'Stock Available Again'. To me that says that the exact record they are selling has been available before = not a repress. I am aware I am a lot more pedantic with language than most.

Has anyone emailed them to ask?

I can tell u when I checked out it listed them as out of stock already...

You could probably call them and ask since they pick up the phone right away...

I know last time I was checking out and the item went unavailable and they informed me on the phone they only had two copies for sale and it was yanked right after purchase...anyways just FYI

Hope to get these finally!

It's gotta be a repress. No way a bunch of stores all of a sudden have new copies for sale all at the same time. CD Universe seems to be the cheapest:

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8311720

i see that ebay seller mentioned already sold both of his copes BIN for $150 this morning. wondering if his were just these new copies or of they were actually ones he had from before. Funny thing is he probably could have sold them for $300 each before word spreads about the new copies.

Got off the phone with Elusive Disc. The guy was super helpful and almost knew exactly what I was going to ask, haha. He said the label contacted them directly and did not say if it was a repress or if they found copies, but they said they're still taking orders and that he believes they'll be able to fulfill them all. Same with TDK OST.

Does Elusive Disc charge when you order or when they ship? Ordered because I don't want to be left out like I did for the Daft Punk release..

They do that authorization charge that usually drops off until shipment, but he said it probably will charge you and stay there since they are supposed to get these in on Thursday.

It's gotta be a repress. No way a bunch of stores all of a sudden have new copies for sale all at the same time. CD Universe seems to be the cheapest:

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8311720

i see that ebay seller mentioned already sold both of his copes BIN for $150 this morning. wondering if his were just these new copies or of they were actually ones he had from before. Funny thing is he probably could have sold them for $300 each before word spreads about the new copies.

Nice one; thanks for the CD Universe link.  Significantly cheaper for both the Inception disc and the Dark Knight press.  

Got off the phone with Elusive Disc. The guy was super helpful and almost knew exactly what I was going to ask, haha. He said the label contacted them directly and did not say if it was a repress or if they found copies, but they said they're still taking orders and that he believes they'll be able to fulfill them all. Same with TDK OST.

thank you sir! You are a scholar and gentleman!