DUSTIN KENSRUE "This Good Night..." LP out Nov. 9

They weren't helpful when I called. She said its first come first serve. Then it changed to the order number (which still would be time related, right?) I don't know, she didn't seem to care or ask me what my order number was. Ok... I'm done bitching now.

Anyone that has an extra copy please let me know!

I just called, and she said I would be getting an email when it ships. I said "Oh ok, I was just calling because I heard some people were having their orders refunded." She responded, "Well yeah, it is an out of stock item" and basically said I would get an email if my order was ok. Sort of confusing, but as of right now, my order is still good?

Also, my order is 2 ahead of yours (based on number), 00128923

I'd say you're good for now. She also confused me, she changed her story a couple times. I'm still trying to figure out what happened. Just watch for an email, I'm thinking the people who's orders went through received a shipping notice by now.

Edit:is it just me or does this seem like they're not organized and are doing things out of order?

I just called, and she said I would be getting an email when it ships. I said "Oh ok, I was just calling because I heard some people were having their orders refunded." She responded, "Well yeah, it is an out of stock item" and basically said I would get an email if my order was ok. Sort of confusing, but as of right now, my order is still good?

when I called she said mine had shipped and an email was sent to me, I checked in my spam/junk folder and it was there, check your spam/junk folder.

when I called she said mine had shipped and an email was sent to me, I checked in my spam/junk folder and it was there, check your spam/junk folder.

Checked that, no luck there. Hopefully I didn't miss out!