Juliana Theory - Music From... bizzaro tests /19

http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com/products/33522-the-juliana-theory-music-from-another-room-bizzaro-test-press-d-19

So long story short, we are finally close to recouping on our investment for putting out this album so I decided to put up some of these factory error test presses for sale. The error is that they are on normal black vinyl(which i know alot of you wanted) opposed to the blank white picture discs. The factory made them on black by mistake so we decided to make bizzaro sleeves to go with them. They are hand screen printed by the very talented Patrick Emmons. I would also be willig to trade some of these if you dont have the money right now so if interested hit me up and ill see what we can work out. If anyone wants one of each test press id be willing to work out a combo package deal, also will be willing to give specific numbers if requested. Enjoy!

Also 10% off coupon if you type in "Funbags" in the promo code area in your shopping cart

That's awesome that your doing this! Although this band wasn't my favorite I think this is still pretty cool.

thanks man, I was a huge fan of the band I was younger even tho this release wasn't my favorite by them i couldn't resist the chance to put out one of their albums.... at this point i didn't make any money on the pressing but it was truly an honor so be involved

That's awesome that your doing this! Although this band wasn't my favorite I think this is still pretty cool.

thanks man, I was a huge fan of the band I was younger even tho this release wasn't my favorite by them i couldn't resist the chance to put out one of their albums.... at this point i didn't make any money on the pressing but it was truly an honor so be involved

You sir are awesome. You have my support from here on out!

You sir are awesome. You have my support from here on out!

appreciate it, well be putting out some drive thru releases in the next few months also so be on the look out(we will put tests of thoe up for sale also)....rx bandits- progress pre order should be up in a month or less, we submitted the final art n masters this week and well put up pre order once we approve the test presses...the other 3 we are doing will be kept a secret until further notice(prob announce the next one once pre order for rxb goes up)

Is there anyway to join a mailing list or something?

my facebook group works best or my personal fb page

http://www.facebook.com/shotland#!/pages/Merrick-NY/Enjoy-The-Ride-Records/113370831370

or

www.facebook.com/shotland

or i always will post any news updates in the forums before pre order etc..

Is there anyway to join a mailing list or something?

http://www.facebook.com/shotland#!/pages/Merrick-NY/Enjoy-The-Ride-Records/113370831370

or

Added.

or

Added.

accepted....im on twitter also www.twitter.com/enjoytherideres I usually update that with vinyl info as well

Remember the band Dawson High?
damn right!

that split would be awesome to see on vinyl.

those jackets came out great patrick

Thanks dude! Enjoy the Ride is releasing my band's 7" soon and I'll be printing the sleeves for those as well - they're gonna be badass

Oh wow I didn't realize until now that you put out that Harvard record. I dig the hell out of that album.

My band I am speaking of above is with Jesse of Harvard - you should check us out - www.myspace.com/thenativetrash

Oh wow I didn't realize until now that you put out that Harvard record. I dig the hell out of that album.

thanks man, that bands is my baby...my pride and joy, I hope to release The inevitable and I on vinyl soon but unless i can press a min of 500 it wont be worth it IMO since its a double and it will cost over $12 each with the package options i want. I will happen hopefully soon though after the dtr releases

thanks man, that bands is my baby...my pride and joy, I hope to release The inevitable and I on vinyl soon but unless i can press a min of 500 it wont be worth it IMO since its a double and it will cost over $12 each with the package options i want. I will happen hopefully soon though after the dtr releases

Very cool if it happens