Frank Turner "Campfire Punkrock" available?

Yep. Ridiculous. Luckily mine was fine but sorry that happened dude.

i just ordered this today...at no point was there shipping added...was it like that for you?

They charged me for shipping, but I feel like I remember there was a glitch with international shipping once.

Simple answer is no it wasn't like that haha

• 5 years later...

Frank Turner's first official solo release, Campfire Punkrock, was released on 15 May 2006. It was originally a CD release though was later released on vinyl in the US only. It's now been reissued by XMR on 10" black vinyl with new artwork and inserts to celebrate 10 years of Frank's solo recording career. It contains the five original EP tracks bookended by 'The Real Damage' and 'The Ballad of Me and My Friends' from Sleep Is For The Week. It's limited so hurry!

https://www.xtramilerecordings.com/Shop/PhysicalDetails?pid=XMR_PH_213

1 hour ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

my introduction was his split with Jonah Matranga, while his side was still on the turntable I got on my computer to hunt down his stuff and bought the splatter version of this immediately (I think Suburban Home had it in their distro at that time)

jazzed this his is getting repressed though

1 hour ago, birdwell said:

my introduction was his split with Jonah Matranga, while his side was still on the turntable I got on my computer to hunt down his stuff and bought the splatter version of this immediately (I think Suburban Home had it in their distro at that time)

jazzed this his is getting repressed though

this was exactly how i discovered frank turner. i remember buying the 10" from vinyl collective immediately after listening to frank's side of that split.

1 hour ago, AsleepOnRocks said:

This record is actually how I discovered Frank, but I had no idea what I was buying. I was at a Fake Problems show in Tampa, and they had copies of this on their merch table for some reason... Still one of my favorite releases of his, but I don't think I need this.

Probably the tour he did with them in fall of '08 where he got sick and didn't play a few of those shows?  Or maybe after that tour and left merch in the states?

• 4 months later...
14 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

Picked this up today, and it turned out to be on clear vinyl. Couldn't find any information on it. Anybody know anything? I made the Discogs page, so that's the extent to my knowledge on the clear vinyl, haha.

It's an anniversary press from xtramiles.

Part on black, part on clear.

(Looks like EU color is black, US is clear)