Bayside - Killing Time

240jw

Now that's a score. I can't believe how much it goes for on the bay.  

When I found it, I thought to myself, "Did this recently get re pressed?". Once I bought it, I opened it and realized it was the Original press. Great find. I believe red is /300 for that shudder album. 

I found Shudder today at backside records in Burbank, Ca. It was the red variant. 14.99 and it was sealed.

haha nice - I passed over that earlier in the week because I wasn't the biggest fan of the record.  Since Jeremy has been working there a few days a week the record selection there has improved a ton.

haha nice - I passed over that earlier in the week because I wasn't the biggest fan of the record.  Since Jeremy has been working there a few days a week the record selection there has improved a ton.

Definitely, lot's of great stuff. Want to return soon to grab some stuff I saw today. Very fair prices as well. 

I was there on Friday and picked up the new Turnover, the Citizen 7" and the Citizen/Turnover split.  need to go back to pick up Daylight and Koji soon

Yeah, I walked in hoping to find that new Magnolia 12". I'm going to drop in this Saturday to pick up some more stuff. Great store, I'm going to try and go more often. Usually it's either Amoeba or Fingerprints. But I can see myself visiting this store more often. 

• 3 weeks later...

Randomly thought of this thread and how I meant to comment on it a few weeks back. Is it the full length or the 7" from killing time that you guys were talking about being hard to find?

Both, but that 7 inch has literally never popped up on ebay or anywhere else that I've seen.