TDKR- The Dark Knight Rises

TFP

• 2 months later...

Rumor has it that there will be a Man Of Steel teaser trailer attached to The Dark Knight Rises! It will supposedly be 1:27 in length!

Only 1 week to go and I feel like it can't come soon enough. I have my IMAX 12:01 ticket and hopefully I will get that Bane poster that comes with the IMAX midnight showing.

Rumor has it that there will be a Man Of Steel teaser trailer attached to The Dark Knight Rises! It will supposedly be 1:27 in length!

Only 1 week to go and I feel like it can't come soon enough. I have my IMAX 12:01 ticket and hopefully I will get that Bane poster that comes with the IMAX midnight showing.

I can almost guarantee that, but I will know for sure when I do the build for TDKR this week. (Trailers, cues, etc). I know that we have the trailer already though.

^ agreed on the spoilers. I have tickets to see it in imax on Monday. Working through the weekend, so I won't have time to really cheat and read plot synopsis and whatnot. I'm really glad that the reactions have been so great to the film overall - I remember being 10 when Batman Forever came out and being super bummed - it's good to see a Bats film beat the third film jinx.

I don't know what I care about more... seeing it ASAP or seeing it in IMAX. IMAX is sold out for midnight and Friday, but I don't want to go too long risking getting anything spoiled. I haven't been reading anything about this one unlike TDK where I wanted every detail.

i had the same dilemma. i saw TDK in theaters 4 or 5 times (two in IMAX). i decided it's more important to see it as early as possible to avoid spoilers. it's gonna be amazing no matter how big the screen. i will see it in IMAX when things die down and I can get a good seat. we have the legit IMAX in chicago too. which i guess there's only about 5 or 6 of them left in the US.