solid mail day

adambomb

i came home today to see my latest package from VC on my doorstep :)... the new andrew jackson jihad album on both black and brown vinyl. *loves new stuff*

nice, just ordered!

in the mail got my 7"s from adambomb and coldober (fastbreak/ten yard fight split, as friends rust/discount split and by the grace of god for the love of indie rock, respectively) also got the trap them 7" and crime in stereo love 7" from deathwish

atom and his package - making love (4th press on clear, screen printed cover, /100)

strike anywhere - dead fm (1st pressing on yellow, /300)

alkaline trio - maybe i'll catch fire (1st press on black w/ orange labels, /1000)

i'm so happy i could shit! thank you mr bond!

I didn't receive anything yesterday. But last night I had a dream that I received nothing in the mail. In the dream, I was in disbelief that I hadn't received in anything in days so I went outside to look around the porch once again and found that the mailman had been camoflauging the packages in a nearby shrub/tree so they'd be safe. There were close to 15 packages there. It was a great dream although I guess it ended before I could open the packages

I didn't receive anything yesterday. But last night I had a dream that I received nothing in the mail. In the dream, I was in disbelief that I hadn't received in anything in days so I went outside to look around the porch once again and found that the mailman had been camoflauging the packages in a nearby shrub/tree so they'd be safe. There were close to 15 packages there. It was a great dream although I guess it ended before I could open the packages

That really IS a great dream.

Hope to get my MLIW today. I got my SSSP album yesterday. What color(s) did you get? I believe I got purple swirl

(42 Gold w/blue swirls, 28 Dark Gray, 34 Purple Swirls, 14 Opaque brown/grey/purple marble, 12 Light gray, 6 Clear brown with purple marble, 3 Salmon)

I got Gold w/blue swirls/ 42 and Opaque brown/grey/purple marble /14 , along with the standard yellow and blue vinyl. I actually waiting on a few more copies of the preorder version