solid mail day

adambomb

i haven't received anything in about a week; i'm not taking it very well.

Ditto. I have so much stuff in my "Incoming" list (including shit I bought from people on this board -- some of you need to hurry the fuck up when it comes to shipping things) that I'm completely stunned that all I've gotten in the past week is a lowly 7-inch.

got my interpunk order today; goddamn it they waste packaging. also, my tbs sleeve was torn all along the bottom.

anyhow:

taking back sunday - tell all your friends (on clear orange, i think we decided this was second pressing?)

papermoons 7"

the steinways - missed the boat (cd)

What the hell happened to spiderman? I'm only just starting to get back into comics because of world war hulk.

To get back on topic, my mailman is pissing me off. I think we have this new guy that's replacing the cute lady who used to do it. Bastard's walked by our house the past week solid and I'm beginning to think something's up as I'm waiting on records and a phone bill.

chiefwhoo - yeah dude...it's amazing looking in person. The blood, the little details on Spidy, Mary Jane..it's rad. I need to order the Zombie Wolverine one now too

Tommy - this is one of the covers of Marvel Zombies. It was a 5 part series and now have spinoffs called Dead Days and Marvel Zombies vs Army of Darkness...and probably more that I don't know about haha

chiefwhoo - yeah dude...it's amazing looking in person. The blood, the little details on Spidy, Mary Jane..it's rad. I need to order the Zombie Wolverine one now too

Tommy - this is one of the covers of Marvel Zombies. It was a 5 part series and now have spinoffs called Dead Days and Marvel Zombies vs Army of Darkness...and probably more that I don't know about haha

army of darknes!!???!!!

i remember when i was a kid they rolled out a new character called sleepwalker that i was totally into. the art in those books (they only did about 33 issues) was totally frightening and surreal, bordering on psychadelic. i thought it was really awesome, but i guess not that many people thought so.