solid mail day

adambomb

And thrown in for free with my Polyvinyl order:

American Football - American Football LP (180 gram)

Mates Of State - Bring It Back LP

Rainer Maria - Look Now Look Again LP (way out of print!)

Minus The Bear/the City On Film - split 7" TEST PRESSING

Joan Of Arc - Boo! Human LP TEST PRESSING

for free? fuck that noise!

It was completely unexpected. I've known a guy who works there for a long, long time and he emailed me when my order came in to reconnect with me. I asked about buying the MTB test press and he said don't worry about it. The next thing I know, I open the box today and ALL THAT STUFF is in there. I've had a boner for about the past 5 hours now.

Also, loki, if it's any consolation, the RM LP is pretty beaten up.

J.Bannon - The Blood Of Thine Enemies - Deathwish Records - Black (/200)

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash - No Idea Records - Grey (/86), 6th Press

Hot Water Music - Never Ender - No Idea Records - Egg Yolk Yellow (/1492), 1st Press

Hot Water Music/Rydell - Split - Scene Police - Clear, (/925), 5th Press

congrats on that scott!

also:

kay kay 2xlp on clear rainbow

frank turner 'campfire punkrock' 10" on yellow ---> the yellow/black i ordered from virgil magically turned into this...oops....

mfagg 'jerry' square black 7"

lagwagon 'trashed' LP seems to be like a clear light green with blue smoke...maybe it's the same as the other ones, but it seems a little darker to me for some reason than the others posted

[image]

Epic mail day (thanks to a ton of delays):

From ebay:

Loved Ones - S/T (splatter) I just need one more record for them

Akimbo - Army of Evil Robots 7" (Akimbo collection is now complete)

From KOD:

Shorebirds - 7"

Latterman - No Matter Where We Go

Sainte Catherines - Those Stars are for you

From Rivalry:

PIB - New Lexicon (black and white)

From trade:

The Bronx Social Club (1&2)

BONER TIME!

Guest genericinsight
random mail day. found this online for $9ppd and makes me wish the last autopilot off album was pressed.

Cooter - Looking Up - Red

whoa, where did you find this? I know you were looking at mine a while ago but I had no idea it was even still available (I bought mine YEARS ago). good deal and you get a +1 for the fact that you even still remember/care about that band.

random mail day. found this online for $9ppd and makes me wish the last autopilot off album was pressed.

Cooter - Looking Up - Red

whoa, where did you find this? I know you were looking at mine a while ago but I had no idea it was even still available (I bought mine YEARS ago). good deal and you get a +1 for the fact that you even still remember/care about that band.

haha yea i was actually going to include that in the message to you. i just did a little digging and found that dirtnap records had a copy for sale. found a few other online stores that had copies but that was the cheapest. do you know if they were all on red?

Guest genericinsight

haha yea i was actually going to include that in the message to you. i just did a little digging and found that dirtnap records had a copy for sale. found a few other online stores that had copies but that was the cheapest. do you know if they were all on red?

I'm not sure to be honest. a while ago I asked one of the guys in the band and they didn't even know. It's likely though, when I bought it from the band in 2001, all the copies they had with them were red.