solid mail day

adambomb

95opzk.jpg

Pin and stickers from my Pallbearer - 2010 Demo reliquary edition that didn't make it with the record.

The Well long sleeve raglan, signed poster, stickers and coozie.

Windhand - S/T (orange)

Alkaline Trio - S/T comp (first press blue marbled/500[thanks skadaddy!])

Do you have any info on pressing of that jack white....not from a quantity but source of recording, how it was mastered, by whom, etc?

Source sounds like a direct feed from the mixing desk. My guess JW mastered it, or at least oversaw the process, at United Record Pressing

Look at that lovely dog!

Meet Yoda, my 2.6lb Applehead chihuahua

55911314-ADA3-4AAC-82BB-23B763486530_zps

• 2 weeks later...

The Lovage album I randomly came across on Amazon from a third-party seller.  It wasn't even under the "vinyl" tab when you click on the album.  It was literally it's own listing by someone else.  Ended up costing me about $72 which I didn't think was bad at all considering that seems to be around $100 less than I've seen it going for.  The description said it had some ring-wear but that was it.  There ended up being more to it then that though, lol.  Each corner was bent and there were seam splits on the top and bottom.  So I can kinda understand the price a little better now.  It sounds really good though, so I'm still really happy I bought it.

As for the Death Grips, I'll just say it was the cheapest I've seen it on eBay since I've been looking for it, haha.  It may not have been the cheapest one sold, but it was the cheapest one I saw.  Plus it came sealed WITH the license plate.  Everywhere else I've looked it always says "doesn't come with license plate."  It's like, really?  If I'm gonna pay that much I want that little piece of gimmick with it too.

Nah, mate I think I'm in for the long haul now no turning back - 10 more are on the way!

Newbie question. What is the consensus with labels on the covers? On/Off? I can't decide

First of all, welcome to VC and vinylmadness

Concerning labels, I decided on putting stickers from shrink wrap of gatefolds on the pvc sleeves they are stored in, as long as they hold more information than 'includes cd or dlc'. When it's a single LP with no gatefold cover I usually leave the shrink wrap on.

Nah, mate I think I'm in for the long haul now no turning back - 10 more are on the way!

Newbie question. What is the consensus with labels on the covers? On/Off? I can't decide

I always take mine off and toss them. Et to be a hassle if you take off the shrink and sick it inside somewhere, can contribute to ring wear if you leave shrink on. It's all personal preference, though.

I've received a decent amount of mail the past few months but I don't think I posted any of it. Here goes.

Stretch Arm Strong - Rituals Of Life - Transparent Orange

Shai Hulud - A Profound Hatred Of Man / Hearts Once Nourished With Hope And Compassion - Grey Marble Double Lp - RSD 2014 /1000

Unbroken - Life. Love. Regret. - 20th Anniversary - Black/Opaque Maroon Split - RSD 2014

Alcoa - Thank You - 1st Press - Black w/ Etched B-Side /300

Alcoa - Thank You - 1st Press - Opaque Red w/ Etched B-Side /1500

Alcoa - Thank You - 1st Press - Translucent Red w/ Screenprinted B-Side /200

Alcoa - Thank You - Black - Cassette - Awesome Distro

Alcoa - Thank You - Orange - Cassette - Awesome Distro

Defeater - Live At TIH '14 - 1st Press - Black /500 (Mystery Box 2014)

Defeater - Lost Ground - 6th Press - Brown /1000

Allister - Last Stop Suburbia - Red Swirl - Mutant League Records /200

The Honorary Title - Anything Else But The Truth - Double Lp Reissue - White/Black Split w/ Blood Splatter

Got my Hygiene and Halo of Flies orders yesterday:

CS:

Budd Dwyer/BRAINxTOILET - "Life is Shit, Get Over It" /100

BRAINxTOILET - "2014 Promo" /20

Detroit/thedowngoing - split /100

Scab Addict - "Ether Junkie" 47/50

Vatican Massacre - "World Wide Genocide"

Vinyl:
Light Yourself on Fire/Nadir - split - blue /500

Sickmark - s/t - white

Jungbluth/Callow - split /700

Head Hits Concrete - "Hollowed Out Human Husk"