This weeks mail

Ghost B.C. - Infestissumam

(Translucent Red)

Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats - Bloodlust

(Picture Disk)

Built To Spill - Keep It Like A Secret

Built To Spill - Perfect From Now On

Most Precious Blood - Merciless

(White) Mailman dropped this off as I was posting this. Also first thing I've bought off of a user here.

so I didn't want to start a new thread for this.  and thought maybe this might be a fun / ok place to post this.

maybe something fun to get in the mail some day soon

http://www.momastore.org/museum/moma/ProductDisplay_Records%20Frisbee_10451_10001_199162_-1_26715_30665_199203?utm_source=responsys&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=R020415VDayGiftsByPersona

RECORD FRISBEE from MOMA

Not really the boards cup of tea but I recently ordered a copy of Big Star 3rd from a seller on amazon.  Turns out the guy didn't know what he had because I got an original PVC copy from him for like $22, amazon was selling the latest reissue which is OOp for $22.  It is in great condition as well.

$50 on eBay...no one placed a bid so I was able to snag it before it ended.

I paid $42 for Viktor Vaughn and it turns out to be the gold variant (when I bought it I was under the impression it was going to be standard black) Doesn't have the bonus record but I'm perfectly fine with that

Not bad! I'm not a huge fan of Born This Way, but someday I'll maybe pick it up to complete the ole collection. Maybe if it sees a repress.

I'm still feeling lucky about my $14 1st press Vaudeville Villain I picked up a couple months ago :) (pardon the sweet brag.)

Not really the boards cup of tea but I recently ordered a copy of Big Star 3rd from a seller on amazon.  Turns out the guy didn't know what he had because I got an original PVC copy from him for like $22, amazon was selling the latest reissue which is OOp for $22.  It is in great condition as well.

Great band

PVC did do a resissue of this in the 80s

The reissue has has a blue cover and says sister lovers on it

Not bad! I'm not a huge fan of Born This Way, but someday I'll maybe pick it up to complete the ole collection. Maybe if it sees a repress.

I'm still feeling lucky about my $14 1st press Vaudeville Villain I picked up a couple months ago :) (pardon the sweet brag.)

That's a good pick up! I just need Venomous Villain to complete my collection.

That's a good pick up! I just need Venomous Villain to complete my collection.

Good luck!

There's actually a really reasonable one on discogs right now. If I didn't have to pay a bunch on my taxes this year is probably snag it!

I don't have dangerdoom (because I hate it) and I don't have VV or born like this. Plus any singles, as I don't collect them from anyone