solid mail day

adambomb

Beach Slang - Cheap Thrills On A Dead End Street (7" EP) - 2nd, Coke Bottle Clear /250

Beach Slang - Cheap Thrills On A Dead End Street (7" EP) - 2nd, Translucent Orange /500

Beach Slang - Cheap Thrills On A Dead End Street (7" EP) - 2nd, White /750

I also received my 45 crate from Stones Throw, and it is better than I expected. I'll be ordering another one today.

Jealous on that pizza ep. Where did you find it/ how much did it set you back if you dont mind me asking.

Got it for $110 on eBay. It wasn't listed under the records category. More than I wanted to pay for it but I haven't seen it any lower than that price so I had to jump on it. It ended at like 3 am so I set an alarm to make sure I placed my bid in on time...almost didn't get it

Just had these left on my front porch.

The Grouch x Eligh x CunninLynguists - The WinterFire EP - 2nd, Coke Bottle Clear /200

Touché Amoré - Is Survived By - Deluxe Hardcover Book, 180 Gram /2,000

Touché Amoré / La Dispute - Searching For A Pulse / The Worth Of The World (7") - 5th, Transparent Blue /1,000

So I just had an awesome mail day. Once in a while, Epitaph/Kings Road will find extra copies of Frank Turner's Rock & Roll and whenever they do, I never have the cash for it. Last week, they put a few black copies up and I was able to snag one. It arrived today and it turned out to be the gold variant. :D

Picked up the EW at Music Millennium didn't know it was purple till I opened it.

Worddd. I preordered mine from amazon.ca when I heard they were repressing it again, also didn't know it was purple.  I had $10 credit on there and the CAD is such shit right now it was a decent deal even with the shipping.

Does Amazon prime work with over seas shipping? Never looked into it.

Nah, the $10 credit covered my shipping though and CAD is like 80 cents on the dollar USD so it slightly less than I'd seen it other places. If prime worked for those orders I'd have gotten that bad boy for like $8 :)

Nah, the $10 credit covered my shipping though and CAD is like 80 cents on the dollar USD so it slightly less than I'd seen it other places. If prime worked for those orders I'd have gotten that bad boy for like $8 :)

Never ordered much online, I am more of a go dig and see what I find kinda guy. We have Prime, but never checked into it for international shipping.

Never ordered much online, I am more of a go dig and see what I find kinda guy. We have Prime, but never checked into it for international shipping.

Word. It was the last thing I needed to finish off my E Wizard full lengths, so when I saw it I snatched it up quick. I like to go dig, but hate going with specific stuff in mind. I always waffle on getting stuff and end up putting it back