"Your Favorite Weapon" Copies Found by Iodine

considering the price they're trying to sell them at, there's not much difference between them and your everyday flipper imo

except for the fact that they licensed and paid for the release when not nearly as many people were into band then as there are now.

really all they've done is let the market dictate the price. if people werent out of their fucking minds when it comes to this record and they sold for $15 on average, you can assume they would be asking $15. you can thank the dipshits on ebay and even forums like this one that are plunking down obscene amounts of money for a record for the asking price.

except for the fact that they licensed and paid for the release when not nearly as many people were into band then as there are now.

really all they've done is let the market dictate the price. if people werent out of their fucking minds when it comes to this record and they sold for $15 on average, you can assume they would be asking $15. you can thank the dipshits on ebay and even forums like this one that are plunking down obscene amounts of money for a record for the asking price.

letting the market dictate the price would be starting them as a 99 cent AUCTION and then seeing what price it ends at. NOT making up your own price and starting them as a BIN for $150 and $350.

no reason to when they already consistently sell at that price anyway. start these at a .99 cent auction and they'll sell for just as much, if not more.

Seems even more silly when you consider this is a record that the band themselves refuse to acknowledge....

How do you figure? I've seen them play at least 5-6 songs off of this in the past year or two, one of which being Seventy Time Seven which I thought was the only song Jesse really didn't like to play.

Seems a bit fishy.. a record 'distro' finds nine copies of this in their inventory, starts up an eBay account, and uses the same photo on both colors.

But I'm sure that wont stop some people

This is a very good point. I'd be requesting a photo of all 9 copies in 1 pic before I laid down the cash. No feedback. This could be anyone.

Iodine was in Boston, these are coming from Cali

im calling shenanigans as well

My buddy Gabe bought one and even received tracking information.

I hope it's legit because what else could they be sending him?

An empty box? A turd in a box? A one dollar bill in a box to buy a lyric sheet with? Nail clippings? Rancid cheese? Hand sanitizer? Multi-colored Post-It notes?

I think what I'm trying to say is they could be sending him ANYTHING.

My buddy Gabe bought one and even received tracking information.

I hope it's legit because what else could they be sending him?

An empty box? A turd in a box? A one dollar bill in a box to buy a lyric sheet with? Nail clippings? Rancid cheese? Hand sanitizer? Multi-colored Post-It notes?

I think what I'm trying to say is they could be sending him ANYTHING.

Ha I left the door wide open for that one. I'd rather receive a severed hand. So I could smack myself in the face for making that mistake.

Well if everyone received a box of bullshit, then they'll eventually get their money back through ebay.

considering the price they're trying to sell them at, there's not much difference between them and your everyday flipper imo

How can you even type that without wanting to slap yourself in the face? They invested thousands of dollars into the record and ten years later they find a few copies and sell them at the market value. If they sold them at $15 then I would buy all of them and actually flip them.

Seems even more silly when you consider this is a record that the band themselves refuse to acknowledge....

Saw them right before daisy came out and they played Jude Law, Mixtape (A song I was really surprised to hear since Jessie trash talked it at a solo show he played, but even then he acknowledged it), and 70 X 7 in a row. Then closed with Soco Amaretto Lime.

Seems a bit fishy.. a record 'distro' finds nine copies of this in their inventory, starts up an eBay account, and uses the same photo on both colors.

But I'm sure that wont stop some people

eBay has the buyers back.

Yeah they played Soco, Jude Law, 70 x 7, Jaws Theme, The Shower Scene, and the No Seatbelt Song mixed and matched at the last 3 shows I saw them @ during the Daisy tour. Jesse says one of his favorite songs to play live is Jaws Theme Swimming. I think there's a difference between not relating to songs you wrote a long time ago and not acknowledging that they ever happened.