"Your Favorite Weapon" Copies Found by Iodine

• 5 years later...

**Not trying to start a witch hunt, just trying to find some info.**

Apologies for the bump, but anyone know how many pressings Iodine did? I was under the impression it was just the first run of black, clear, blue, and white with a TCR reissuing it a few years back. I own an Iodine test but I'm talking to someone who got his from Casey (founder of Iodine) and he told me there were multiple pressings according to Casey.

Apparently there were 3 tests made for the first press and 8 for a supposed 2nd press. As for the whereabouts of those, (according to this guy) Jesse has one, Casey had one, and Iodines publicist had one (I got mine off of her). Around ~1.5 years ago, 6 tests and a few more white copies were found in storage and they were given to the former publicist. This is where I got sketched about the whole situation because I had bought mine not too long ago but I believe it was before they were found in storage. Supposedly the matrix numbers are different but I haven't got to see the one from the guy who I talked to. 

What's also interesting is he defined the 2nd press as the ones with the special jackets as they have different matrix numbers. Could Iodine have possibly milked an unknown repress before the license expired, if it was licensed? 

Edited by devon__

10 hours ago, devon__ said:

**Not trying to start a witch hunt, just trying to find some info.**

Apologies for the bump, but anyone know how many pressings Iodine did? I was under the impression it was just the first run of black, clear, blue, and white with a TCR reissuing it a few years back. I own an Iodine test but I'm talking to someone who got his from Casey (founder of Iodine) and he told me there were multiple pressings according to Casey.

Apparently there were 3 tests made for the first press and 8 for a supposed 2nd press. As for the whereabouts of those, (according to this guy) Jesse has one, Casey had one, and Iodines publicist had one (I got mine off of her). Around ~1.5 years ago, 6 tests and a few more white copies were found in storage and they were given to the former publicist. This is where I got sketched about the whole situation because I had bought mine not too long ago but I believe it was before they were found in storage. Supposedly the matrix numbers are different but I haven't got to see the one from the guy who I talked to. 

What's also interesting is he defined the 2nd press as the ones with the special jackets as they have different matrix numbers. Could Iodine have possibly milked an unknown repress before the license expired, if it was licensed? 

The 2nd press with different covers may be the "Illegal 2nd Press" she put up with numbered covers. It was supposedly left over clear vinyl's they found. They were up on ebay for like 200 each and after a day they got taken down. Around 2010 - 2011 they were selling a good amount of Black or White vinyl for anywhere between 50-150, Also they were selling test presses.