"Your Favorite Weapon" Copies Found by Iodine

Doubt a bands' popularity can be attributed to just one web store's sales figures.

Either way, it's safe to say that the market value of the item wouldn't drop too much, assuming there isn't a repress. Obviously there is a demand for this album and people are willing to pay a pretty penny for it. And yeah, maybe you're right, in a few years when "nobody" cares about this band, a nobody will sell it to another nobody that couldn't afford it back in the day, has a new job/cash to throw around and in turn has an eBay battle between someone. Who knows? Maybe it won't be as high as it has in the past, but I'm sure it will retain it's value in some sort.

We have a new generation of vinyl collectors that are coming out of high school, graduating college and entering the job market with cash to throw around. Prices should stay consistent and/or rise.

too bad they're entering the job market and odds are they're not landing a job that pays well, or is even in their field, if they're lucky enough to get a job at all.

i can actually buy that iodine found some of these.... a couple years ago a friend of mine had cases of these in his shared practice space in boston.. apparently iodine either used the space too, or left them there... he still bitches that he didn't steal them .

Stuff like this happens all the time. I buy the story that they found them. Hell, the practice space I'm in has crates of the live Daughters cd that never came out and probably 200 of their 7".

I wish I had purchased more than one copy of YFW when it came out, but hindsight is 20/20