"Your Favorite Weapon" Copies Found by Iodine

Two things:

1) This thread makes me want to vomit with a smile.

2) As for 'ol Greg aka superdupergreg aka display name -- he didn't have intentions on flipping the record. He did have the money to drop on it, but it's basically a piece of art in his mind and was proud to own it. I get records that are and aren't worth shit, but I'm sometimes hesitant to unseal it. The debate over who does what with their records needs to die. When I eventually get my hands on Deja, it will take me many moons to figure out if I want to unseal it...unless of course I buy it already unsealed, then it will immediately spin on my turntable.

get a shrinkwrap machine and seal that sucker! ebay kids will never know

Seriously. I bet if you asked around you could find someone who has one at work. It costs them nothing and no one will ever know.

I have 3 at work and have tested it on a 12" just to see what the outcome was (it was faultless, not that I'd ever do anything like that as I'm not a scheming cunt), but yeah they work fine

Anyone else get bummed about "punks" talking about "market value" of records like they're a commodity instead of an art medium? And the idea that some people think the value of a record can only go up in mind boggling. You all know the vinyl bubble is going to burst right? Sites like this have helped create 90's comic book market. Anyone want to guess how much those "rare" high priced comics are today? They're in the dollar bin

Anyone else get bummed about "punks" talking about "market value" of records like they're a commodity instead of an art medium? And the idea that some people think the value of a record can only go up in mind boggling. You all know the vinyl bubble is going to burst right? Sites like this have helped create 90's comic book market. Anyone want to guess how much those "rare" high priced comics are today? They're in the dollar bin

These records making its way to that future dollar bin excite me.

These records making its way to that future dollar bin excite me.

kinda pissed at jenna for not mentioning anything about the "new" artwork on the copies SRC sent out. i mean, not that i wouldn't have bought it, but i would have liked to be told about it before it showed up this afternoon.

is anybody else's copy kind of noisy during the first half of "Mixtape" or am i just being super picky?