BARONESS "First & Second" LP available NOW!

its possible seal was opened to confirm vinyl color?

bummer to hear jacket was damaged, honestly first instance from this massive mailing that i've heard of though. plz email mailorder if its a bad issue.

Mine was shipped opened, but I was super stoked that this was done, as it prevents splitting the seams on the LP Jackets.

Good fucking shit guys!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered it from Hyperrealist but i didn't receive any order/shipping confirmation, is it normal'??

yes, it is, your records are lost, later Pat is going to write nonsense, that the package came back, etc., as in my Red Album 2 years ago.

You should order from Robotic Empire, as I did and got the package a week ago.

roboticempire - any reason the status of my order is still listed as 'processing'?

pretty sure it will say that the whole time, we don't really go through and update each order manually (would take too much time) nor do we really send out order confirmation stuff. we just get the order in, pack it and ship it all as quickly as possible...

so yeah, should be good to go!

International orders are shipping now. Sorry those take us so long, but they really do take a lot longer for us to process due to paperwork and having to stand in line as opposed to printing postage and just dropping off boxes for domestic mailorder. Everyone who has ordered from outside the US should see something very, very soon. As usual, if you're inside the US, you'll receive a confirmation email the day it goes out. International folks, please be patient. I'm back at my day job and Andrew tours full time with Black Tusk, so there's not always someone on hand to take care of these things. Again, the reason we have Robotic Empire handling such a large percentage of mailorder for all of our titles...

tak3n0prisoner5 - I still have a pile of returned Red Albums here waiting to be claimed. If you've still received nothing, PM me.

I paid for a red copy on November 19th.

I got my green one; the red one is a gift for someone else. They turned out really badass, by the way.

Thanks! Ok, I'll get to that shortly. Look for an email by the end of the week. Finishing up the last of some of the older orders right now.

• 2 weeks later...
Tangent - you get it?

Anyone else still waiting? Any international placed in the last couple of weeks will be shipping by this weekend.

I still waiting mine

ordered the first day of the pre order

lame

I will never buy anything from him

I'm still waiting on my Baroness / Black Tusk / Skeletonwitch pre order. Two years now...

Tangent - you get it?

Anyone else still waiting? Any international placed in the last couple of weeks will be shipping by this weekend.

I still waiting mine

ordered the first day of the pre order

lame

I will never buy anything from him

copter - anything yet? you should have had it by now for sure. hit me back or PM me.