The Walking Dead

mcm1610

"It takes place with a new set of characters, right around the Greater Atlantic area, experiencing this apocalypse from a different perspective" explained Telltale Games designer Sean Vanaman in a previous 'Making Of' video.

Escaped convict Lee Everett teams up with orphan girl Clementine who offers a more youthful perspective on loss, redemption, and family.

Though the game is based on the original comic books rather than the TV series, there are some characters that appear in all three.

"If you know who Rick is, and who Glenn is, and who Hershel is, they're in the game as well as in the comic, as well as in the TV show," elaborated fellow designer Jake Rodkin.

http://news.yahoo.com/first-trailer-walking-dead-video-game-160037057.html

after reading the compendium and the showrunners saying the show is going to speed up, I have a feeling they might try to get through the entire prison arc next season.

I don't necessarily think they were speaking chronologically. The prison could run a few seasons if they pace it correctly. You could be right, but I read that being a general tightening of the show.

i know this isnt the sales portion of the board but if anyone is looking for first print issues of the comic (#37-#42 to be exact) i have them ending on ebay later today. get in before the show catches up with the prison story line and these go for ridiculous prices.

yeah i just sold 51-85 for $285 which kind of surprised me since when i sold 1-50 it went for $500. but i sold those right before the show started, i had no idea it'd be as popular as it is so i kick myself now for not having waited at least 6 months

really?! holy shit that's a ton. i have 10, 12 (first time they see the prison), 26, & 33 which I had doubles of for some reason. 33 is when Michonne faces off with the Governor. but $850 seems insane to me. issue 1 ($600 graded) isn't even worth that much! a graded copy of 19 is only worth $200. that boggles my mind.

looking at completed listings and a issue 19 (graded 9.8) sold for $949.99. jesus. all of my copies were in mint condition so i can only guess if i had them graded how much i could have told them for. damn