The Walking Dead

mcm1610

It was Allen who had his leg chopped off in the comics - pretty gruesome stuff. I seriously thought they were gonna shoehorn that scene from the comics into last season when Randall's leg was stuck on the fence.

As for Lori and the baby, even if it was zombified, there's not much it could really do in terms of damage since it would still have all the strength of a new born baby i.e. known - no grip, no teeth, nothing.

babies are surprisingly strong, and even it clawed and gummed it's way out it wouldn't be pretty.

babies are creepy enough, let alone zombie babies. I still cringe at the ceiling climbing head turning trainspotting baby.

This^^^....and my fiance likes it...unfortunately she likes american horror story too...so I have that to look forward to

I'm in this boat too. The only reason I watch Walking Dead is because of my girlfriend. I also get to watch American Horror Story with her too haha.

I've read the comics (I can't remember how far I got, it was years ago) and loved them, but I just can't get into this show.

just recently watched all of this and I loved season 1 and season 2 was alright.

i thought this opener was sick though. I don't think daryl is a good 'talker' but his character is definitely exciting. I think herschel's youngest daughter is so pretty, but the flirting with carl was kind of super gross...

also glenn rules, and armored zombies rule too

Pretty good start. I liked that they went a good 4 or 5 minutes at the opening without a single line of dialogue. It was a good way to say that a lot of time had passed without some shitty dialogue giving it away. They were a well-oiled house-clearing machine and even Carl was in on it like he was a regular team-member.

I didn't like that awkward scene where Carl was hitting on the girl that is like 20 years old. I really wish they didn't kill Sophia; she drives Carl's character development throughout the comics.