The Walking Dead

mcm1610

serious question: why the fuck would they run the tank right through the prison if they wanted to live there?

Ha I thought the exact same thing at first. I'd like to just think of it as a heat of the moment thing where everyone just started going into survival mode by trying to kill everyone at the prison. & if they won then they'd just rebuild the walls somehow.

yyeeahhhh, i don't understand why at some point to stop all the violence rick wasn't just like 'ok, ok. hold up, guys. you DO know that the dude that you're suddenly blindly following into battle is the same guy who brutally murdered everyone in his last group, and kept his zombie daughter looked up in his house AND had this creepy zombie head aquarium. right. RIGHT?!'

yeah the tank running through the fence was pretty silly, but the Governor had lost his shit by that point so i'm not surprised he made the order. but my first comment when the tank steamrolled the fence was "didn't the tank driver just say 'you have what we want' and then he goes about destroying the fence and blowing up the buildings that he wants?"

so yeah i agree, just best not to think about it and cheer when scum die instead...

didn't he slaughter them all on the road? i can't believe that rick and friends didn't stumble upon the bloody scene and figure out what happened at some point in their supply runs/travels/michonne hunting for the governor. even if they didn't, rick knew he was a crazy person who tortured glenn and maggie, and left andrea to die with zombie milton AND tried to attack and kill them all once before by attacking the prison.

no they came upon i think it was karen hiding in the truck. remember with daryl right there?

but man i wanted to punch rick in the face as he's like "we can change we can all change and also we have a council and i don't make decisions except for when i want to get rid of carol but hey crazy eye patch massacre man i'll make a compromise with you"

but hey it's cool, hershel nodded and smiled or some shit

i thought he did? didn't he have the one survivor of that group tell him what happened? or did i make that shit up

I think you are correct.

Karen was there when the Govenor killed everyone, later joined the prison, become Tyreese's lady and was killed (allegedly) by Carol. That is how I thought it was. 

right.  when they kill off a character, they make sure you know that they are dead. 

by chance was the zombie at the very end walking into the prison that chick that Rick went back to her camp to look into her?  looked familiar, and the camera stayed on her face longer than norm, it seemed.

right.  when they kill off a character, they make sure you know that they are dead. 

by chance was the zombie at the very end walking into the prison that chick that Rick went back to her camp to look into her?  looked familiar, and the camera stayed on her face longer than norm, it seemed.

you talking the lady with the head in a bag?

yeah i found it weird that they stuck on her for a bit too.  definitely want to re-watch this one.

Also, this is another possible explanation for the Carol situation. Possible spoilers.

http://www.reddit.com/r/thewalkingdead/comments/1pf152/spoilers_interesting_theory_about_s04e03/

This makes sense. Remember in the comics when one of the other kids with the group (early on) kills the other one? This is probably the shows way of working that in.

• 4 weeks later...