The Walking Dead

mcm1610

This last episode was actually really good. Still wish this show had enough cojones to off lead/stand-by characters in the same regard. My wife said, "They're going to kill Glenn in front of Maggie," and as soon as I replied, "Nope," here comes the full auto rifles.

Anyways, this was the best the show has been in a minute. They're gonna have a helluva time cleaning up those streets and the pond.

Really surprised they killed of Jessie.

Rick's has had Andrea in the comics forever.

Surprised they didn't want him to have a love interest in the show after building the relationship up for so long. But I guess they didn't want to deviate from the comic scene at all. As soon as we were left at the mid season premiere with them walking through walkers holding hands, I had a feeling it would play out this way. 

Are you just waiting for the full season to be available to you so you can binge watch it? Or are you not able to watch it yet for whatever reason?

We stopped cable and got Hulu thinking they had carried the walking dead. Turns out they don't, so we haven't watched since the end of last season. I saw Netflix is streaming it but that won't be available till start of next season in the fall.

Michonne got to meet TINY RICK!

Rick took out his One Eyed Carl and showed Michonne some stuff and thangs. In all seriousness I wasn't on board with Richonne at first either, but after taking some time to digest it and consider the chemistry between the two characters I really think it was a fair move. Would I have been perfectly content without it? Absolutely. I won't knock it though.

Also, Jesus! Can't wait to see more of him.