The Walking Dead

mcm1610

Why's it only gotta be fan girls who love Daryl?

It's obviously not, but do me a favor and go to AMC's Facebook page. You may have to scroll down a little further since the episode aired almost a week ago, but I swear for the first few days the posts and comments on the page where nothing but "Noooooo if you kill Daryl I swear I'll stop watching" and almost every single one of them was made by a girl. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging that Daryl has a certain kind of popularity among female watchers, the problem is a lot of these "fans" claim they'll "riot" (lol...) or stop watching if and when Daryl ever dies. If they're really willing to do that, they're not fans at all. They're the cancer of the fandom.

EDIT: I should have just redirected you to the first time I explained my opinion on this matter to you, we've had this argument before.

That's what you get for reading internet comments.

But it's not just internet comments. The fact remains that Daryl/Norman has a massive following of often obsessive and creepy female fans and a lot of them swear they'll quit watching if Daryl dies.

Do I have to link you to the artical about the chick who bit Norman at a con not too long ago?

So you're gonna start shit every time I post in here then downvote all of my comments when you don't like or agree with what I have to say? Grow up, you're such a child.

Also did anybody notice Steven Ogg (Trevor from GTA V) in the preview for the finale? Excited for that.

Did you not down vote my posts? If that wasn't you then I apologize.

No, I absolutely did, but only because you've got a shitty attitude and never have anything positive to say. Lighten up a bit, if you don't agree with something just ignore it instead of starting an argument over it (like you did the first time I brought up my dislike for rabid Daryl fans). This is just a rehash of that original argument, I'm not entertaining it anymore.

Heads bout to get bashed in.

Daryl's character honestly just doesn't add ANYTHING to the story line at this point. Season 2 was his best season. Since then, other than ep 9 this season, he's been worthless.

Exactly what I'm saying, the only reason he's still around is because he's the fan favorite among the casual audience and he brings in fat stacks for AMC... it's one thing to have plot armor but it's another to be invincible when your character has contributed little to nothing to the story in four seasons.

Exactly what I'm saying, the only reason he's still around is because he's the fan favorite among the casual audience and he brings in fat stacks for AMC... it's one thing to have plot armor but it's another to be invincible when your character has contributed little to nothing to the story in four seasons.

Maybe the ladies will turn to Neegs.

Maybe the ladies will turn to Neegs.

Not even gonna lie, I'm already seeing it start to happen. Same goes for Jesus, the ladies love Tom Payne. It won't be NEARLY as bad as the way the more rabid fans act about Daryl though. The problem isn't people gawking over Daryl, JDM or Tom Payne... a lot of us guys gawk over Lauren Cohen, Carol and others the same way. Some take it too far though, ie. "if Daryl dies I'll stop watching".

The problem isn't people gawking over Daryl, JDM or Tom Payne... a lot of us guys gawk over Lauren Cohen, Carol and others the same way. Some take it too far though, ie. "if Daryl dies I'll stop watching".

i don't know about gawking over Carol. Definitely agree about Lauren Cohan though. Both her and JDM had parts in Supernatual, interestingly enough Cohan was bad and JDM was the good guy. Quite a reversal of roles.

i don't know about gawking over Carol. Definitely agree about Lauren Cohan though. Both her and JDM had parts in Supernatual, interestingly enough Cohan was bad and JDM was the good guy. Quite a reversal of roles.

Lauren and JDM were also in Batman V Superman! Albeit they both played very small roles as Batman's parents and obviously weren't in the film very long. I think Carol is an absolutely gorgeous woman though, but so is everyone else in the cast. Not a bad looking egg in the bunch.

I hope negan dies in the finale and everyone cries

I've received a screener copy of the finale and can confirm you may be on to something...

Rick and co. are captured by Negan and his Saviors. As Negan is about to bash in Glenn's brains with Lucille, Morgan arrives to save the day. He convinces Negan and The Saviors that all life is precious and that they don't need to kill in order to survive. Realizing the error of his ways, Negan puts down Lucille and admits defeat. They all return back home to the Alexandria Safe Zone for some of Carol's "world famous" acorn and beat juice cookies, everybody is laughing and smiling and for the first time in a long time all is well in the zombie apocalypse.

Then Carol kills Negan because he looked at her wrong or something like that. I don't know, she's a loose canon this season.

*End Credits*

Disclaimer: I actually love Carol and completely understand where she's coming from. Felt the need to clarify