The Walking Dead

mcm1610

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 8:51 AM, aopps42 said:

Nice to see them get back on track last night.  Probably the 2nd best episode of the season in my opinion, but every time JDM speaks I keep wondering WHY DO YOU TALK THAT WAY. 

I agree, great episode...because of JDM, and his lines made the episode.

Well that was a pretty terrible half a season.  I thought the episode last night was decent, but just not enough to get over the last few.  Hopefully they pick it up in the 2nd half of the season.  I hate these little mini seasons they do by the way, but at least this year there was no momentum to be killed.

• 4 weeks later...

I have to say I was pushing for John Hamm as Negan but I'm loving JDM as Negan so far ESPECIALLY in that last episode. The moment I saw him without the beard is the moment I saw comic Negan on screen for the first time... and don't get me started on his reaction to Lucille getting shot. Can't wait for the rest of the season and March To War/All Out War!

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, lastvaultboy said:

That was about the best bit of that episode. Pretty Meh otherwise as returns go.

I actually really liked it. 

Get ready for Daryl to run into Carol.  They re-connect, and he tells Carol about the plan, and that Ezekiel wasn't interested.  Carol is furious, because fuck... they've got the numbers, and storms back to the Kingdom and makes Ezekiel change his mind.  Then everyone is on board. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, THE_James_Champ said:

I have a feeling that

Reveal hidden contents

Sasha might be getting the Holly treatment. Especially after she stormed in like that.

3-ways-carl-grimes-could-die-in-the-walk

the-walking-dead-119-022.jpg

Spoiler

The actress that plays Sasha has been cast in another show. I like how they're not beating around the bush with her impending death. 

5 hours ago, Twistedshabazz said:

I stopped watching after the mid season break. Seems alot of people have as well. Is this second half any good?

its been a pretty solid!

no one is dead until you've seen them die.  Even though they ran in and you heard a ton of gun fire, if you dont see them die, they're not actually dead.  yet.

9 minutes ago, Gumbo72203 said:

yeah that last episode was kind of super boring.  They are the worst fucking snipers.  "Oh, we just got here, and missed our first chance?  Yeah screw it, lets just storm in."  NO, you fucking wait it out.  There will be more chances.  that bugged me. 

You might have missed the part when Eugene said over the radio that they needed more zombies and were to search the surrounding buildings. Thats not to say they couldnt have easily hid somewhere, but why start making smart decisions now.