The Walking Dead

mcm1610

The only writing thing that took me out was them wanting us to accept that because of his "charm" they would let that guy on road duty after killing eastman's family. I just don't think that's possible.

And the extension was probably because the showrunner wrote it and ended up wanting his full story to be told. I really don't know how you could have cut 20 mins out of it.

The only writing thing that took me out was them wanting us to accept that because of his "charm" they would let that guy on road duty after killing eastman's family. I just don't think that's possible.

Pretty happy they went down the dark path and he actually used the cage for its intended purpose.

I feel like some of you guys are the reason Michael Bay keeps getting to make movies.

BAHAHAHA

i liked this episode a lot. and while previous seasons seemed to just throw in slow, monotonous episodes to stretch the main plot, i feel like this season is actually doing a pretty good job of it.

and so far there's way more zombie killing

Ron will probably try to kill Rick or something because he's still pissed that his father was murdered (and then Coral shoots the crap out of that kid).

What about Maggie's pregnancy though? It was sorta hinted at but it still caught me off guard. Life's already hard enough with one toddler in the group.

Anyway, I don't think I've been this hyped for TWD since the Governor showdown.

Ron will probably try to kill Rick or something because he's still pissed that his father was murdered (and then Coral shoots the crap out of that kid).

What about Maggie's pregnancy though? It was sorta hinted at but it still caught me off guard. Life's already hard enough with one toddler in the group.

Anyway, I don't think I've been this hyped for TWD since the Governor showdown.

Was her pregnancy not known?

I thought it was common knowledge. 

I am being serious, for some reason I thought it was established.

That was the first I recall hearing about it.

I feel like the midseason finale is gonna be insane.

Maybe I just picked up on the hints. I'm not sure, I just remember thinking about the unborn baby these last few episodes.

There are so many ways this midseason could go. It really will be insane