The Walking Dead

mcm1610

Just watched the episode, I think there was some Carol foreshadowing, wouldn't surprise me if she gets the Glenn death.

What if they give her the Holly death SUPER early? It happens much later in the comics but I think that would be one hell of a death for her, if she absolutely has to go. Leave her fate unknown until like the season 7 mid season finale then let Daryl "discover" her (assuming he doesn't die in the finale).

no?

Than don't bitch about it. Besides, just because something happened in the comics doesn't mean it'll happen in the show but we have the right to speculate.

Soylent Green IS people.

The Titanic sinks and Jack Dies.

Dr. Crowe was dead the whole time.

Darth Vader is Luke's Father.

Tyler Durden isn't real.

Donnie Darko dies thanks to time travel in an alternate universe.

those of you speculating what will happen based on the comics ARE spoiling for those that haven't read it. You have some insight about what is going to happen with Negan that others do not.

You don't have the unknown, completely wide open story possibilities that non-readers have.  You take that away by openly guessing who's going to be the one to bite it.

I know the story line,

the potential PROBABILITY of a certain character meeting a brutal end, and I also speculate at how they may flip what we KNOW is coming... but my wife doesn't... so I don't gasp and moan, and hint at their possible demise while we are watching...

if I did speculate while we watched or later, it would spoil the wide open possibilities my wife sees in the story and focus her on specifics she would, and should have no way of knowing about yet.

Just seems shitty not to be putting anything related to something that hasn't happened on the show yet into spoilers...

Just seems shitty not to be putting anything related to something that hasn't happened on the show yet into spoilers...

To be fair, the title is called "The Walking Dead" not "The Walking Dead (TV Series)" and I don't think it's that unfair of us to discuss the comic series just a little bit too. It's not like we're coming here to discuss it every time an issue drops, the way people do when a new episode comes out every week, we're just acknowledging that we do know what happens in the comics and that's fine. You're welcome to go read them, nobody is stopping you. And I'll say it again, since it's been said before, talking about events from the comics aren't spoiling anything in the show because there is no guarantee it will happen in the show. Talking about Negan's arrival isn't a spoiler, it's public knowledge that he's coming whether you've read the books or not.

Seems kinda selfish/immature to try and limit other people's discussions because you don't feel like taking the initiative to read the books. Get over it.

To be fair, the title is called "The Walking Dead" not "The Walking Dead (TV Series)" and I don't think it's that unfair of us to discuss the comic series just a little bit too. It's not like we're coming here to discuss it every time an issue drops, the way people do when a new episode comes out every week, we're just acknowledging that we do know what happens in the comics and that's fine. You're welcome to go read them, nobody is stopping you. And I'll say it again, since it's been said before, talking about events from the comics aren't spoiling anything in the show because there is no guarantee it will happen in the show. Talking about Negan's arrival isn't a spoiler, it's public knowledge that he's coming whether you've read the books or not.

Seems kinda selfish/immature to try and limit other people's discussions because you don't feel like taking the initiative to read the books. Get over it.

nobody is trying to stop people from talking about Negan, don't create that stance to try to prove you points.

and not body is trying to prevent you discussing or speculating what will happen in the future, so don't create that point to say you're being limited or restricted.

It's common courtesy to put those things in spoilers, that's no hindrance to what you or anyone talks about.

Fact is there are several plot-lines following the comic that have not happened yet on the show. Will they unfold the same? Maybe, maybe not, but it most certainly seems they are... so why do you wish to spoil that for people that are watching the show 'through virgin eyes'?

you're not special for having read the comics, but you're acting superior in your right to show it off.  spoiler tags -get into it.

So your coming into a thread that has been around for years where no one has had an issue of putting comic spoilers into a spoiler tag. Then you act like your beliefs are in the majority when you are the only one who thinks this, then act like a prick about it. Then make up arguements that dont help your point because there is no validity in them.

You actually spent more time bitching and moaning then it would have taken you to put something in spoilers ( whatever amount of time you spent crafting your dumb comments compared to 1 second to put something in spoilers)