The Walking Dead

mcm1610

Seemed weird people I'm friends with on social media were cheering Maggie and Carol on when clearly neither of them want to be about that life anymore. Perhaps Morgan is rubbing off on her somewhat (i.e. Carol baking cookies for everyone like everything is gonna be ok, being scared of what she knows she's capable of doing, etc).

Donnie Darko dies thanks to time travel in an alternate universe.

Donnie dies at the end because if he never leaves his bed and gets crushed by the jet engine his girlfriend doesn't get hit by a car and he doesn't murder Frank. He also let's a pedophile not get caught up by doing this. It's a pretty fucked up movie when you think about it.

Seemed weird people I'm friends with on social media were cheering Maggie and Carol on when clearly neither of them want to be about that life anymore. Perhaps Morgan is rubbing off on her somewhat (i.e. Carol baking cookies for everyone like everything is gonna be ok, being scared of what she knows she's capable of doing, etc).

Donnie dies at the end because if he never leaves his bed and gets crushed by the jet engine his girlfriend doesn't get hit by a car and he doesn't murder Frank. He also let's a pedophile not get caught up by doing this. It's a pretty fucked up movie when you think about it.

It's a brilliant movie at that.

As for betting money on who will die... I hate to ruin your guys fun, but I'd be careful with that. I follow a (pretty large) community that posts spoilers of the episodes every week (sometimes earlier if they get something juicy) and I can almost promise you that people like me will know who gets the big death in the finale before it actually airs. Not to say I plan on participating or would do that, but some might.

Almost just like the book this week.

Dick biting and all.. wasn't expecting that!

I don't remember that part in the comics. Although it has been awhile. Need to re-read and catch up with current issues.

Had a feeling the crossbow death was coming this episode when I saw Abraham was in the alley. Just surprised that Denise took it instead.