The Walking Dead

mcm1610

How many of you guys are gonna watch the new season of Fear The Walking Dead?

I plan on it. It's not as bad as some have made it out to be...sure, the characters are a bit annoying and boring but I guess that's b/c we haven't had time to get to know them better and immerse ourselves in their struggled for survival...which will of course now happen this new season. 

I plan on it. It's not as bad as some have made it out to be...sure, the characters are a bit annoying and boring but I guess that's b/c we haven't had time to get to know them better and immerse ourselves in their struggled for survival...which will of course now happen this new season.

Yeah I agree. I enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to seeing how the story in the airplane will line up. I have a feeling those people in the plane are the same people we saw waving for help to the main characters in the preview. I guess they crashed into the ocean?

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta say I don't care about any of the characters except for Alycia and Stannis Jr (then again, maybe it's just because I like the actors). I thought the inclusion of ocean walkers was neat but they gotta do more with the characters to make this more intriguing cause I'm gradually losing interest in the show.

And Chris has the most punchable face out of the entire TWD franchise.

I actually feel somewhat the opposite but I don't have any grand expectations for the show either. Its definitely lacking in the character development department. They could kill off any of the main characters and I wouldn't even care. Them being out on the ocean and travelling outside of their general location kind of separates it for me.

It's fun watching fear and comparing it to twd.  Despite our heroes being perpetual dumbasses in twd, I feel like some of the stuff the people fall for in fear would never happen in twd. Glad this season has started picking up, I was initially disappointed, but thought the last few weeks have been really good.