The Walking Dead

mcm1610

i enjoyed it. my wife actually enjoyed herself too.

don't know if i missed this in the first show but do they tell you how long he was out for after being shot.

The man with his son that the main character runs into mentions something (of course I can't remember what) involved with the apocalypse happening a month ago so it's been at least that long.

I can't remember for the life of me the names of the characters. I don't know why that is.

probably because they added 4 random unnecessary extra characters. there's already a lot of characters to begin with, but sheesh. i feel like im nitpicking because i thought the comics were so good just as they were, and overall the show is great, but little things bug me.

for one, i dislike the fact that andrea (one of my favorite characters) was cast as 10 or so years older than she was in the comics, which will take some of the tension away from her relationship with dale. and the fact that lori is now a major slut, instead of just having a regrettable 'one night stand' with shane that she's ashamed of.

I can't remember for the life of me the names of the characters. I don't know why that is.

probably because they added 4 random unnecessary extra characters. there's already a lot of characters to begin with, but sheesh. i feel like im nitpicking because i thought the comics were so good just as they were, and overall the show is great, but little things bug me.

for one, i dislike the fact that andrea (one of my favorite characters) was cast as 10 or so years older than she was in the comics, which will take some of the tension away from her relationship with dale. and the fact that lori is now a major slut, instead of just having a regrettable 'one night stand' with shane that she's ashamed of.

i'm just hoping that some of these extra characters die before they get out of the city for my memories sake, i had a hard enough time too while reading the comics remembering who was who, get rid of the extras.

i'm just hoping that some of these extra characters die before they get out of the city for my memories sake, i had a hard enough time too while reading the comics remembering who was who, get rid of the extras.

i was kind of upset that the angry white racist guy didn't beat the black dude to death (accidentally or otherwise), or that everyone except for andrea, rick and glenn got eaten when the zombies finally broke through the glass doors into the store.

i hope a bunch die when they go back into the city to retrieve angry white racist guy.

Yeah, last night was a pretty big fumble considering how incredible the first episode was. The whole thing felt over-acted (ESPECIALLY Merle and T-Dogg), and really, how contrived was it to have the scavenging party conveniently multiracial?

I will still keep watching because the premiere was absolutely jaw-dropping (I watched it again last night before the new episode), but I hope this episode was the exception, not the rule.

also, the fact that one zombie immediately figured out how to jump the fence puts a potential crimp in the whole prison story line.

But let's not spoil it for other who haven't read the graphic novels or anything... :P

haha well, i figure since the source material has been out beginning in 2003, there are no such thing as spoilers!

how contrived was it to have the scavenging party conveniently multiracial?

Where was the token Hispanic?...Did I miss them?...I asked my brother where the Latino was in all of this...his reply: "They already killed his ass off-screen...just like they do to all Spics like us."

i am now convinced that you didn't really watch this show. lulz. the hispanic guy named morales was on screen for 75% of the episode. i did, however, have to look up his name.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1294178/

Where was the token Hispanic?...Did I miss them?...I asked my brother where the Latino was in all of this...his reply: "They already killed his ass off-screen...just like they do to all Spics like us."

i am now convinced that you didn't really watch this show. lulz. the hispanic guy named morales was on screen for 75% of the episode. i did, however, have to look up his name.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1294178/

His head shots are beautiful. Blue steel esque even.

I wasn't as bummed about this last episode as others seem to be. But I am easily amused.

What about that grenade that they made a big deal about?

I initially thought the same thing—why not use the goddamned grenade when the walkers were starting to climb the ladder?—but then I thought maybe it was supposed to indicate just how close Rick came to accidentally blowing himself up when he killed the soldier in the tank, as the grenade was right behind that dude's head (which Rick blew off).

Last night's episode was alright. The plot seems pretty thin, and so far everything has been fairly predictable, but it's rather entertaining regardless. (I haven't read the Walking Dead, so I'm speaking as someone new to it)

if they remain true to the original comic, television is about to see some mind blowing. just you wait. sometimes when i was reading the comic id get to a part and be all ...DID THAT REALLY JUST HAPPEN?!