The Walking Dead

mcm1610

my girl is back! woo!! and just in time before psycho child murdered the baby

edit: lol what's his face guy on talking dead just called her Buffalo Jill

tyrese, man. 'how the fuck did i wind up with all these little white girls to take care of?!'

also never thought i'd yell 'YES! SMOTHER HER! SMOTHER HER! DO IT!' at the tv.

lol i was like...are they really going to let this happen on tv, even if it is cable? haha

For those that read the comics what's the deal with this Meegin? character mentioned on Talking Dead tonight

Never mind after looking at the wiki for the comic the character is Negan and I remember something about him that someone PMd me that backs up what they were saying.

Negan is batshit crazy and if they bring him on at the end of the season/beginning of the next, they're fucking up cause they're gonna skip a lot. When I saw "Terminus", I yelled out "NO FUCKING WAY!" and pretty sure I woke up everyone in my building haha.

Agreed! I also see twin tendencies in a certain someone

Well in the real world it was the name for Atlanta before it became Atlanta. It means end if the road or track. When they built the railroad it ended at what is now Atlanta. So on the show it could mean nothing but in the comics it is where we are now in the comics and it's the home of Negan. A guy who is bad in a completely different way then the governor.

Well in the real world it was the name for Atlanta before it became Atlanta. It means end if the road or track. When they built the railroad it ended at what is now Atlanta. So on the show it could mean nothing but in the comics it is where we are now in the comics and it's the home of Negan. A guy who is bad in a completely different way then the governor.

Yea, I remember thinking it was pretty cool when I found out that it is what Terminus meant/originally the name of Atlanta.  

In the comics at the moment they're in Virginia, not Georgia.

why are you asking potential spoiler questions just read the graphic novel if you want to know!!!!! you're making me nervous to read this

I kind of feel the same way, I like coming to this thread to see what everyone has to say, their thoughts, to share mine, etc.  I know the graphic novels are different (to a degree), but it worries me coming on this thread that something will get ruined.

why are you asking potential spoiler questions just read the graphic novel if you want to know!!!!! you're making me nervous to read this

I kind of feel the same way, I like coming to this thread to see what everyone has to say, their thoughts, to share mine, etc.  I know the graphic novels are different (to a degree), but it worries me coming on this thread that something will get ruined.

I dont have time or want to and also, people know how to use the "spoiler" tags, soo.... its really nothing to get nervous over