The Walking Dead

mcm1610

I dont have time or want to and also, people know how to use the "spoiler" tags, soo.... its really nothing to get nervous over

besides, enough things are different between the show and the comic.  if you've read the comic, you see things like

that one girl smothering judith and wonder if she's gonna start killing people (especially since I think we all assume she's the one who was dissecting rats in the prison)

but who knows

besides, enough things are different between the show and the comic.  if you've read the comic, you see things like

that one girl smothering judith and wonder if she's gonna start killing people (especially since I think we all assume she's the one who was dissecting rats in the prison)

but who knows

especially since she dissected/mutilated the rabbits in the tree trunk she was sitting on that you saw earlier when they were being tracked

Slow-ass episode last night but at least some decent character development. Especially between Michonne and Carl.

I agree that it was slow.  I actually hate Carl.  I watch every week hoping that the little bastard gets bit and every week I am disappointed that he is still alive.  Not sure what it is about his character, but he annoys me.

Carl is annoying simply because he's going through the whole teenage angst period in his life. Sucks that it's right smack in the middle of a zombie apocalypse and mom is dead, but teen angst doesn't know or care for time periods or world-ending events. That is why he's annoying.

i dont mind the slow builds or learning more about the characters past. i dont even think with everyone scattered that tons of things would be happening all the time. theyre basically lost from one another and wandering (somewhat) aimlessly. what i get kind of annoyed by is they seem to do these slow builds and then try to cram a ton of action / major plot developments into one episode. so, the pacing feels off compared to previous seasons. i guess andrew lincoln said in an interview that the last half of this season is unlike anything else they've done on the show so i have a feeling the remaining 4 episodes will be at least somewhat similar in tone.

there was no need to have the two of them on screen for this entire episode. didn't learn anything new about daryl, beth is pulling a carl "i can take care of myself" and they f'n played never have i ever.

that's not true. now you know daryl never had a pet pony. plus, staring at beth for an entire episode is a lot more tolerable than carl id say.

that's not true. now you know daryl never had a pet pony. plus, staring at beth for an entire episode is a lot more tolerable than carl id say.

Hahaha!! That's true.

Anyone else find it ironic that Beth knew a drinking game but had never drank before?  Or was there an explanation that I missed on this?

With as many characters this show wants to introduce and develope they should consider having 2 eps a week. Given its popularity I can't imagine it wouldn't be a success. Im sure the writers would find a way to drag it out even more though.

And what's with abrahams hair? Looks like a bad kool aid dye job. And the mullet scientist reminds me of the 3rd Darryl brother from the bob newhart show. :)

With as many characters this show wants to introduce and develope they should consider having 2 eps a week. Given its popularity I can't imagine it wouldn't be a success. Im sure the writers would find a way to drag it out even more though.

And what's with abrahams hair? Looks like a bad kool aid dye job. And the mullet scientist reminds me of the 3rd Darryl brother from the bob newhart show. :)

or just have a longer season and keep it to 1 a week