RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

aliasagent1180 bid on some of my records totalling $80.50." they have no feed back and have been a member since july 26th. they also have the "11" haha. i messaged them and explained what happened a few months ago and i'm sure they won't answer, and if they don't i'm blocking their bids cause i NEED to get this money right when the auctions end and don't have time to fuck around with ebay before i leave for school.

that's definitely him. he reads this thread, and by the amount of times 'alias' has been used to describe his antics he came up with that username out of spite. you nailed the '11' part of it and '80' comes from his comcast email address he uses for his paypal.

cancel his bids and block him right now to save yourself any trouble. but be on your toes because he'll likely bid with another account, if he hasn't already. he's progressed to bidding on stuff purely out of spite now, stuff he does not even want. he's been doing that to someone here for a few months now. it's really sad on his part; he does fucked up things and then holds it against the people who out his usernames here.

aliasagent1180 bid on some of my records totalling $80.50." they have no feed back and have been a member since july 26th. they also have the "11" haha. i messaged them and explained what happened a few months ago and i'm sure they won't answer, and if they don't i'm blocking their bids cause i NEED to get this money right when the auctions end and don't have time to fuck around with ebay before i leave for school.

that's definitely him. he reads this thread, and by the amount of times 'alias' has been used to describe his antics he came up with that username out of spite. you nailed the '11' part of it and '80' comes from his comcast email address he uses for his paypal.

cancel his bids and block him right now to save yourself any trouble. but be on your toes because he'll likely bid with another account, if he hasn't already. he's progressed to bidding on stuff purely out of spite now, stuff he does not even want. he's been doing that to someone here for a few months now. it's really sad on his part; he does fucked up things and then holds it against the people who out his usernames here.

Yes it is him. here is his fake info. He was bidding on one of mine and I canceled his bid and blocked him.

User ID: aliasagent1180

Name: james eillistaylor

Company:

City: orange park

State: FL

Phone: (904) 635-4398

Yes it is him. here is his fake info. He was bidding on one of mine and I canceled his bid and blocked him.

User ID: aliasagent1180

Name: james eillistaylor

Company:

City: orange park

State: FL

Phone: (904) 635-4398

he's made it so i no longer ship to anyone in Florida. so he has ruined it for the populous of Florida on top of screwing sellers out of sales and money. i now have to ask every bidder what state they will have the item shipped to. if i get no reply or hear Florida i cancel the bids and block the bidder.

you realize he probably reads this so he'll probably just lie to you now when you ask him

i realize that. but odds are he would know what i was getting at and would lie anyway. unfortunately he's not too stupid and catches on to most people who have a idea an account is one of his. he's very conniving.

another precaution almost every seller should take, regardless of what they're selling is not accepting bids from people with zero feedback or accounts that were registered either that same day or the day before. fortunately since all of his accounts keep getting deleted, 99% of the accounts he is doing this shit with are brand new, registered within a week of placing a bid. he can't keep up legit bidding activity long enough to keep an account active to rack up a decent amount of feeback. the highest amount of feedbackl any one of his bullshit accounts had was 2, which is from when he buys shit from his friends in order to get feedback to appear legit.

new one.

anthemsthatneverdie

william douglas taylor - figeroa

266 Bonnlyn Dr

orange park, FL 32073-4302

United States

(904) 233-5678

are you sure this is him??

this, "Will Taylor" and I worked out a deal for a record on deadformat about a week back, he paid me quickly, and then it was just delivered to his house today, everything went smoothly...

new one.

anthemsthatneverdie

266 Bonnlyn Dr

United States

(904) 233-5678

you should look into changing your name on ebay and hold off on putting up some auctions for a while if this asshole is going to keep up regularly bidding on your stuff and never paying.

I sent him a horribly threatening message. I don't think hes out to get me just because he only bid on 2 things this time. Still just sucks, im sorry ready to drive down and crap on this guys front porch

new one.

anthemsthatneverdie

266 Bonnlyn Dr

United States

(904) 233-5678

this, "Will Taylor" and I worked out a deal for a record on deadformat about a week back, he paid me quickly, and then it was just delivered to his house today, everything went smoothly...

Dude are you sure you're not him?

new one.

anthemsthatneverdie

266 Bonnlyn Dr

United States

(904) 233-5678

that's the same address for going on 9 pages now. what's his name of DF?

Dude are you sure you're not him?

haha, I do live in Florida, but there's a list of people that I'm pretty sure would vouch for me on this board... I couldn't imagine doing things like this to people on this board/ebay, I'm more of a "do you need anything at my hot topic" kinda guy ha

and his name is "astrodeluxe" on DF, idk what's going on but I had no problem with him at all, we even chatted about good ol' football a little haha

that astroluxdeluxe is the same name he used here at one time right after his initial musicinveins11 account was put on blast. he still logs in with that account here too, logged in as recently as June 18

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3039

he still ogs in with another one of his accounts here too that was put on blast, 'thekentuckykid' logged in today with that account.

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5739

so he 100% keeps lurking here, lying in the grass waiting to strike. and reading this thread to know when he needs to change his usernames.

i just sold this person some tapes, he paid and i sent em out. no problems

that's part of his scheme. he usually pays for things from two or three people so he has a few people will can vouch for him. then he starts acting like a douchebag again with his bullshit of asking people to hold things for him for weeks on end without ever paying.

the main thing was to let people know he is using that account/username here now, and to not even consider selling or trading with him because he's a bloody bag of dicks.