RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

just wanted to throw this out there. he might have another account here that was outed over on DF. the username is 'recordhound1002'

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=7195

No that is a completely different person he lives in South Carolina and actually pays for the stuff he buys. I can vouch for recordhound.

Simply put I think this thread is not understanding the dude. He does Pay for things. If you check out all of the ebay accounts he does pay for about half of what he buys, auctions and BINs. Seems to be the way he works on the message boards too. I don't think its a "scam" or a him "raising hell" or anything.

Honestly, I think the dudes eyes are just bigger than his Wallet and for some addictive reason the guy can't stop. It pisses me off but in the end all I have to do is relist the stuff/file a claim and I get all my money/fees back. It's all good. Time Wasted but you'll have mucho time wasted in your lifetime and records aren't anything to get bent out of shape over. Simply put don't sell to the guy/don't buy from the guy cause it May end up bad.

Simply put I think this thread is not understanding the dude. He does Pay for things. If you check out all of the ebay accounts he does pay for about half of what he buys, auctions and BINs. Seems to be the way he works on the message boards too. I don't think its a "scam" or a him "raising hell" or anything.

Honestly, I think the dudes eyes are just bigger than his Wallet and for some addictive reason the guy can't stop. It pisses me off but in the end all I have to do is relist the stuff/file a claim and I get all my money/fees back. It's all good. Time Wasted but you'll have mucho time wasted in your lifetime and records aren't anything to get bent out of shape over. Simply put don't sell to the guy/don't buy from the guy cause it May end up bad.

I hear what your saying, but he's gonna piss off the wrong person one day, and they're gonna snap and go after him. Then Dateline will have to do an investigation as to what happened to Will Taylor. He best quit now.

That's a pretty bad excuse you send there.

If the seller sends the record without a tracking number and delivery confirmation, he can file a claim, get his money and keep the record. That happened to me before on other items than records but it's the same thing. Even with all the confirmations in the world it seems that PayPal sticks to the buyer sometimes.

Beside, paying for about half of what you commit to buy on eBay is a disgrace.

Overall, selling stuff on eBay is time-consuming and gets frustrating when it sits on your shelf for a month and you keep trying to find a way to resolve the situation (and you don't have the promised money either).

You can't excuse his behavior because he did it repeatidly to so much people.

The thing I can't understand with these scam artist operating with PayPal, is that PayPal keeps letting them use their account. As far as I know, you need a credit card/bank account to have a PayPal account so even if the person creates a new PayPal account, it still needs to be linked to a credit card/bank account wich is where PayPal should put a flag and ban the previously renowned scammer.

Almost every month I get surveys from eBay/PayPal asking how they are doing and I take the time to point them their flaws. Let's hope that one day they will correct the major ones.

That's a pretty bad excuse you send there.

If the seller sends the record without a tracking number and delivery confirmation, he can file a claim, get his money and keep the record. That happened to me before on other items than records but it's the same thing. Even with all the confirmations in the world it seems that PayPal sticks to the buyer sometimes.

Beside, paying for about half of what you commit to buy on eBay is a disgrace.

Overall, selling stuff on eBay is time-consuming and gets frustrating when it sits on your shelf for a month and you keep trying to find a way to resolve the situation (and you don't have the promised money either).

You can't excuse his behavior because he did it repeatidly to so much people.

The thing I can't understand with these scam artist operating with PayPal, is that PayPal keeps letting them use their account. As far as I know, you need a credit card/bank account to have a PayPal account so even if the person creates a new PayPal account, it still needs to be linked to a credit card/bank account wich is where PayPal should put a flag and ban the previously renowned scammer.

Almost every month I get surveys from eBay/PayPal asking how they are doing and I take the time to point them their flaws. Let's hope that one day they will correct the major ones.

I'm not excusing is behavior at all. Just explaining whats going on. Without a doubt I think I am if not one of the people he's cost the most money and time. Which is why I closed with Don't buy or Sell to him. at all.

I've explained what I believe the ebay/paypal problem is. He probably owes ebay money, which they keep track of from his name and address. Which is why every name/address is just a little different but all tied to the same paypal account. (If he was just bidding to bid/scam the address would be in Africa or Seattle or something). Once ebay detects that "delinquent" history and the paypal address that was tied to those delinquent accounts comes up, the ebay account gets deleted.

Like you said, the solution will have to boil down to getting his paypal account deleted.

Trust me i understand the whole record sitting on a shelf thing but as soon as he wins and you see its him, relist the item immediately and when you can (I think 4 days after auctions end) file the unpaid item claim and get your money back. Records don't have to sit on shelves for month especially with ebay. And thanks to this thread we can recognized the user names as soon as he bids and cancel them.

stop trying to defend this dude. this guy no longer deserves to be defended, vouched for or stuck up for in any way shape or form. he moved past bidding and not paying, he now files paypal claims against people saying he never received the pacakge even though he did. there are no excuses for what he does and especially that he has been doing it for well over 1 year now, maybe even longer if no one caught on to him till last year.

THIS FUCKER RIPPED ME OFF.

he contacted me under a different name on deadformat. he bought my 150 dollar bad religion boxset.

i shipped it off, and it was delivered. then today, the money was reversed from my paypal from his bank.

AFTER IT WAS DELIVERED.

he got it shipped to

Emma Taylor

266 bonnlyn drive

orange park , florida

he contacted me under a different name on deadformat. he bought my 150 dollar bad religion boxset.

i shipped it off, and it was delivered. then today, the money was reversed from my paypal from his bank.

AFTER IT WAS DELIVERED.

he got it shipped to

Emma Taylor

266 bonnlyn drive

orange park , florida

that's a lot of money. call paypal and talk to their fraud people, or the police.

I think what he is doing is using his credit card through paypal. If you do this you can file a chargeback with the credit card company. Even if the item has been delivered and you can prove it they still will withdraw the money from your account. You should definitely report him for fraud because he is committing credit card fraud by doing this.

paypal cant do anything because his account has already been suspended and there is no money in the account even if they found in my favor.

Contacting the bank is useless too because the bank account has been suspended and there is no money in the bank account to refund anyway.

And yes, this is a lot of money, and i will be filing federal charges if i dont hear back from him in a day or two.

AFTER IT WAS DELIVERED.

he got it shipped to

Emma Taylor

266 bonnlyn drive

orange park , florida

sucks man sorry to hear that.

how is someone getting away with this is what im lost about? and if it is him in a vinyl community how many people out there are doing this on so many other levels?

i mean i read about this guy like 8 months ago or something and he still is at it. what credit card company is even letting this guy have a credit card?

edit: also wouldn't it be a red flag (to paypal) if a bank account is tied to an account, the paypal account canceled and yet another paypal account using the same bank account is created over and over and over? wording that was confusing, sorry, but yeah. i would think paypal and the credit card companies would be denying the right to cancel and open and cancel and open and refund and cancel and refund, etc...

i guess file a report and see if there is anything that can be done. not only is it fraud, id imagine a plethora of other laws are being broken.