RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

Yeah, NEVER send out before someone pays. That was a lapse in judgment. Now we realize you're dealing with this asshole and he's not going to pay anyway, BUT if I was a buyer and for whatever reason was taking a few days to pay and you shipped it out and had it intercepted before I paid that's YOUR fault. Not mine and if you tried to charge me for it I'd give you negative feedback. Definitely don't just cancel the transaction. Go through with the unpaid claim so he gets the negative mark. It will help the rest of us out who don't allow buyers with negative marks to bid. Also, if you file a nonpaying bidder they won't be able to leave you feedback.

Alright. I appreciate the advice man, that's what I'll do.

• 2 weeks later...

fuck I wish I had looked this guy up earlier. fucking asshole was bidding on my shit, he won them and it's been three days with no payment. I just now google'd his user name leading me to this page. he apparently has successful transactions still, including today. GOD DAMMIT. Now I have to wait one more day to open a case, then another 4 days before I can even relist. FUCK.

luckily, I didn't send them out before payment. but still, I need money and this dip shit is just keeping me from it.

fuck I wish I had looked this guy up earlier. fucking asshole was bidding on my shit, he won them and it's been three days with no payment. I just now google'd his user name leading me to this page. he apparently has successful transactions still, including today. GOD DAMMIT. Now I have to wait one more day to open a case, then another 4 days before I can even relist. FUCK.

luckily, I didn't send them out before payment. but still, I need money and this dip shit is just keeping me from it.

Why the hell would you ever ship something before receiving payment?

Why do you have to wait to relist?

technically, he still has one day to pay even though he won't. If I were to relist now, I could get "in trouble" for relisiting before he had a chance to pay. It sucks.

You can't get in any trouble. If by some miracle he does pay you can remove the listing - the item being sold is a valid reason.

but he's obviously not going to pay

yeah but assuming he's an asshole, he could then report me for relisting before he has a chance to pay. Thus fucking me over even more. It's an off chance but who knows. I like how I just looked at his feedback and today he apparently paid $45 for a Propagandhi record.

honestly, if he pulled any of that shit, you would literally just have to link ebay's customer support rep to this thread.

You think I should just relist? And yeah that's true but he has SOME positive feedback from these (real or somehow faked?) purchases. So like someone had said before, they're making money still right? 

eBay support fucking blows. Called, got someone who could barely speak English/understand what I was saying. Didn't give a shit what I had to say about how this guy has made multiple accounts, etc. "Oh just open an unpaid item case after four days". Yes I fucking get it, but he does this all the time! "Okay sorry to hear that. You know how to open a case? Okay good thank you and goodbye".

You think I should just relist? And yeah that's true but he has SOME positive feedback from these (real or somehow faked?) purchases. So like someone had said before, they're making money still right? 

eBay support fucking blows. Called, got someone who could barely speak English/understand what I was saying. Didn't give a shit what I had to say about how this guy has made multiple accounts, etc. "Oh just open an unpaid item case after four days". Yes I fucking get it, but he does this all the time! "Okay sorry to hear that. You know how to open a case? Okay good thank you and goodbye".

I went through that same conversation about a year ago. Even linked them here, Ry.

Other scammers nowcleo a broken record scams claiming that the records were paid for are broken when they arrived, and demands a full refund including shipping. Both of my Sharks-No Gods records and wont provide any evidence of it. So just watch out with fuckers who do this shit.

This is in large why now I favor selling on this forum. My advice is to act like eBay is poison, not to mention the outrageous fees associated with it.

Other scammers nowcleo a broken record scams claiming that the records were paid for are broken when they arrived, and demands a full refund including shipping. Both of my Sharks-No Gods records and wont provide any evidence of it. So just watch out with fuckers who do this shit.

This is in large why now I favor selling on this forum. My advice is to act like eBay is poison, not to mention the outrageous fees associated with it.

yeah I'm not gonna fuck with selling my records on eBay anymore. Other stuff, I have yet to have a problem with.