RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

Been a while since i had seen this. Crazy

After reading some pages , I couldn't help but laugh at some posts, just the fact that he goes through all this just to fuck with people, props to him for having the patience to do all this. Master troll.

With that being said still shitty that he just fucks with people and keeps bidding/buying without paying and keeps doing it. I can imagine the frustration the seller would have. Hopefully ebay gets their shit straight sooner or later. Crazy.

• 1 month later...

After Kentucky lost, i figured it would be shitstorm

That's actually how I knew it was him -- I googled "aaron harrison jacksonville florida" and the first story is about the Kentucky basketball player of the same name. (So this is obviously just a pseudonym for him, I'm assuming his real name is still Will.)

sucks for people from florida but i've actually blocked all florida ebay users from bidding on my items because of this douche.

He's back again, and he owes me $36 for a record I just sold on eBay that I doubt he will EVER pay:

Shipping address

aaron Taylor-Harrison
Aaron Harrison 

Jacksonville FL 32257
United States

Phone number
904 287 9902

you can still cancel it though, right? better off cancelling it now before he pays, then you're obligated to send it to him and he scams you for a refund later

sucks for people from florida but i've actually blocked all florida ebay users from bidding on my items because of this douche.

you can still cancel it though, right? better off cancelling it now before he pays, then you're obligated to send it to him and he scams you for a refund later

Yeah, already put in a cancelation request. What a fucking weirdo.

You'd think eBay would've banned his IP address by now..

at this point, seeing as how his nonsense has been going on for well over 3 years now, i doubt ebay will ever do anything to permanently stop him. but ebay banning his IP might stop him though. he got banned from here (all of his multitude of accounts), somehow made a new account like the very next day and immediatley started pulling his bullshit, then was banned again. thankfully he hasn't resurfaced here since that second banning. so it's not like he's going the extra lengths of using proxies or finding multiple computers to use.

He's back again, and he owes me $36 for a record I just sold on eBay that I doubt he will EVER pay:

Shipping address

aaron Taylor-Harrison

Aaron Harrison 

Jacksonville FL 32257

United States

Phone number

904 287 9902

the 11 should have been a huge red flag/dead giveaway. he always uses 11. 

I seriously don't see how this guy doesn't fear getting arrested for fraud. Trying to make a buck or two off of records could destroy the guys whole future. 

Yeah, I don't get this. All of these different names - they can't be real people, can they?  If he is using fake names and slightly altering mailing addresses, I think that is a crime (mail fraud).  

Here's one link to a place to report mail theft or fraud:  http://ehome.uspis.gov/fcsexternal/default.aspx

I think this guy qualifies - and the website specifically mentions online auctions.  Not to mention he has used the alias "Rebellion Records", which sounds like a business to me, so they would probably look at that as well if someone was scammed in some way by the guy using that name. 

I think if everyone who was scammed in this thread filed complaints there, you might get them involved.  

• 4 weeks later...

You can report buyers for bidding/buying with new accounts if their old account is on your blocked bidder list. According to Ebay Policy on Malicious Buying: "You can't use another account to buy or bid on an item if you're on a seller's blocked bidder or buyer list."

Ebay policy can be found here http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/unwelcome-buying.html

and is copied and pasted below:

What are the guidelines?

iconNotAllowed_25x25.gif

Not allowed

You can't buy with the intent to disrupt a listing.

Here are some examples:

• You can't place a bid that greatly exceeds the value of the item in order to prevent a sale without intending to buy that item.

• You can't bid on multiple items listed by a seller unless you intend to buy all of the items.

• You can't try to buy or bid on an item if you're on a seller'sblocked bidder or buyer list.

• You can't use another account to buy or bid on an item if you're on a seller's blocked bidder or buyer list.

As a seller, you can report a buyer  who bids on a listing without meeting the listing terms.

BLOCK HIS OLD ACCOUNTS, SOME OF WHICH ARE LISTED IN THIS THREAD. THEN IF HE ATTEMPTS TO PURCHASE FROM YOU< REPORT HIM FOR MALICIOUS BUYING! 

• You can't try to buy or bid on an item if you're on a seller'sblocked bidder or buyer list.

• You can't use another account to buy or bid on an item if you're on a seller's blocked bidder or buyer list.

As a seller, you can report a buyer  who bids on a listing without meeting the listing terms.

Repost of key details just for good measure. Hope this helps!