RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

This member has an account created 2 days ago with an 11 in it's name... look a little suspicious? 

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/user/17933-chrisproctor11/

How do you give someone negative feedback when you haven't even done a transaction with them? Fuck off.

I evened out your reputation too, since he felt the need to downvote you.

I suggest contacting a mod and asking to have that negative removed?

Many thanks for that mate, appreciate it!

And yeah I've messaged one who was online about it so hopefully it'll go. Not a huge issue, just don't want people being put off dealing with me!

Alright, fair enough. I may have jumped to a conclusion and I apologize if I did. After dealing with this POS being discussed in the thread, I'm at my limit as far as patience goes. I see someone with an 11 in their name reading this thread and an account created 2 days ago and... well... I don't think it was THAT ridiculous of a conclusion to jump to. Although I did in fact jump to one and you know what they say about assumptions.

Apologies for the negative, I looked into removing it myself and unless I am looking in the wrong spot, I don't think I can. I do apologize and can reply with a positive stating to disregard my previous comment, if you like. If some of you other guys back him, then I withdraw my assumptive complaint.

Appreciate the apology mate! It's only feedback, not the end of the world. As long as it doesn't affect me buying stuff off people then no harm done.

The phone number tied to his account goes to a Peggy Collins at Yusef Logistics in Jacksonville Florida. Do you think she is aware that her number is being used in this manner?

As far as the musicinveins scammer goes, protect yourselves by adding his older accounts listed in this thread to your ebay blocked bidder's list. This way, you can be protected in the event that he actually does pay for something and you don't want to risk being scammed.

i gave you positive to counter the negative one. you dont want people getting the wrong idea because they will check to see what it says. sorry it happened to you man.

In this situation you should have reported it to a moderator or admin, if you aren't going to use the feedback system properly then what's the point of having one?

With that being said this thread is going to be locked for the time being, should you encounter an actual scammer then you should absolutely bring it to the staff/community's attention, blindly accusing others without ever dealing with them is ridiculous and will be considered bullying.

• 2 weeks later...

New (ish?) ebay name: 2015catsforitall

Address:

Karl-Anthony Taylor
613 Box Branch Cir
Jacksonville, FL 32259
United States

Bid on AFI Burials 2xLP and TBR Fat box set, won them both. Msg'd me: i will be paying on thursday night for the boxset and afi records . thanks so much for the great deals .

This is from 5.18.14

I didn't realize this thread/person had so much history. Wish I'd have done some homework. Live and learn.

• 3 weeks later...

Yet another - 

Note - when I get a bidder with zero (or around zero) feedback, I check their bid on auctions. When I see two pages, I know it is this guy. It's one of his things - winning around 50 auctions in a three day period.

Yet another - 

Note - when I get a bidder with zero (or around zero) feedback, I check their bid on auctions. When I see two pages, I know it is this guy. It's one of his things - winning around 50 auctions in a three day period.

SHIT. This username was bidding on my Jimmy Eat World/Taking Back Sunday split that I just recently sold. Luckily he stopped bidding. When I saw the username was created that day in the back of my head I was thinking it was him. Dodged a bullet there.