RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

trevo-loftu (won but never paid)

midne_jorda (just canceled 10 high bids he had on my auctions and blocked him)

Now this guy has started bidding and I'm canceling all of his bids giawillicla. What a fucking loser.

He's just not going to stop fucking with me

joe.williams2012

It's fixing to be a long day.

This person is currently bidding on a bunch of my stuff. Looks like I should block him now. Fantastic

Do you have any reason for thinking midne_jorda and joe.williams are Will? It's likely that trevo-loftu might be since it's a new name and he didn't pay (if he actually won you can see his info). Midne_jordan has 35 positive feedback and joe.williams account is from 2012. Will's accounts are usually not more than a week old and don't have positive feedback. Anytime someone bids on your auction you can request their information from ebay. Are you just going to cancel every bid you get now because you had a buyer that didn't pay? This thread isn't a witch hunt. Please stick to confirmed cases of Will Taylor. If you have evidence you should post that, but considering one of the accounts has 35 positive feedback in the last 6 months I highly doubt it's him.

Do you have any reason for thinking midne_jorda and joe.williams are Will? It's likely that trevo-loftu might be since it's a new name and he didn't pay (if he actually won you can see his info). Midne_jordan has 35 positive feedback and joe.williams account is from 2012. Will's accounts are usually not more than a week old and don't have positive feedback. Anytime someone bids on your auction you can request their information from ebay. Are you just going to cancel every bid you get now because you had a buyer that didn't pay? This thread isn't a witch hunt. Please stick to confirmed cases of Will Taylor. If you have evidence you should post that, but considering one of the accounts has 35 positive feedback in the last 6 months I highly doubt it's him.

I'm not the first to post about midne_jorda in this thread. I did request information and it came back from Saint John,Florida. I'm only mobile so it's kind of a pain to link stuff from my phone. Also, if you read his feedback, two of those positive feedback scores have negative remarks. Doesn't make sense, but they do. Funny, that minutes after I canceled his bids the other guy popped up from Orlando and started bidding up my stuff. Not trying to start a witch hunt, so sorry about that.

I'm not the first to post about midne_jorda in this thread. I did request information and it came back from Saint John,Florida. I'm only mobile so it's kind of a pain to link stuff from my phone. Also, if you read his feedback, two of those positive feedback scores have negative remarks. Doesn't make sense, but they do. Funny, that minutes after I canceled his bids the other guy popped up from Orlando and started bidding up my stuff. Not trying to start a witch hunt, so sorry about that.

I confirmed Midne_Jorda is William Taylor.    Midne_Jorda bought an item and did not pay right away.   After my the item sold I received the ebay users  info.   I googled the address which pulled up this forum.   Oddly enough when I relisted the item it sold right away to another user in FL.    Midne_Jorda is William Taylor.

William Taylor

[email protected]

613 Box Branch Cir

saint johns, FL 32259-4379

United States

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.ebay.com/usr/mich_zdrhaoysk

Okay so this guy bid on one of my records on eBay. I'm not sure if it's the same dude but his account was just made today. To be on the safe side, I cancelled his bid and blocked him. If it is this dude, when is he going to get the picture that he's a major douche and needs to stop fucking with everyone on eBay.

• 3 weeks later...

This guy just won one of my eBay auctions under the name willsandwaysmeansandmethods

What is the best way to cancel his order and relist my item without penalty on my account?

You can't. Wait 4 days to final non-paying bidder and then 3 more to close the resolution and you'll get refunded the final value fee. Then relist or send a 2nd chance offer. If you cancel you won't be refunded the fees.

So, the moral of the story is to cancel all orders from users with painful mid-2000s emo/screamo lyric usernames?

He usually uses Kentucky basketball stuff.

You can't. Wait 4 days to final non-paying bidder and then 3 more to close the resolution and you'll get refunded the final value fee. Then relist or send a 2nd chance offer. If you cancel you won't be refunded the fees.

He usually uses Kentucky basketball stuff.

Thanks! It's crazy he hasn't been shut down yet...

This guy just won one of my eBay auctions under the name willsandwaysmeansandmethods

What is the best way to cancel his order and relist my item without penalty on my account?

It's so weird that his account has 102 positive feedback ratings- granted a couple of the recent ones are "Never payed" but still... I wonder why he decides to pay for some auctions and screw over others? Maybe he's borrowing someone's account again.

It's so weird that his account has 102 positive feedback ratings- granted a couple of the recent ones are "Never payed" but still... I wonder why he decides to pay for some auctions and screw over others? Maybe he's borrowing someone's account again.

Well and what is even more strange is that the people who comment "Never payed" are still marked as positive feedback.

I think sellers can no longer leave negative feedback? This may be something I've made up in my head but I'm sure there is something stopping people doing that.

No, you're right. Sellers have not been able to leave negative feedback for a while now.

I guess I am also confused what the motivation for this guy winning items and not paying them is? Like, what is he getting out of it? Are people really shipping the records before receiving payment?

What's strange is that he pays for some.

I think he just bids on everything then just picks and chooses what he actually wants?

What's strange is that he pays for some.

I think he just bids on everything then just picks and chooses what he actually wants?

That could be. It kind of sounds like someone with an addiction. He screws over his friends just so he can bid more, runs up a huge (unpaid) credit bill with Paypal, has a massive number of accounts that he uses so he can keep doing it even if one gets closed or blocked- if you told me that out of context, I would think addiction. It kind of explains why he's been doing it for so long too.