This person just won my auction:

Buyer: freyas_son

Shipping Address:

alexis fox

613 box branch circle

Jacksonville, FL 32259

United States

(904) 878-1298

Saw that they had 107 positive feedback so I didn't think to look here first. I see this account was listed, but with a feedback score of 107 are they actually paying with this account? If he pays I'll be sure to have plenty of seem splits and a nice gouge somewhere in the record haha should I just go ahead and start the payment dispute now?

This person just won my auction:

Buyer: freyas_son

Shipping Address:

alexis fox

613 box branch circle

Jacksonville, FL 32259

United States

(904) 878-1298

Saw that they had 107 positive feedback so I didn't think to look here first. I see this account was listed, but with a feedback score of 107 are they actually paying with this account? If he pays I'll be sure to have plenty of seem splits and a nice gouge somewhere in the record haha should I just go ahead and start the payment dispute now?

This idiot won one of my auctions a while back and actually paid. I didn't realize it was him until I went to print off the shipping label and immediately recognized the address. I just cancelled the transaction and avoided the inevitable headache that would have came.

This idiot won one of my auctions a while back and actually paid. I didn't realize it was him until I went to print off the shipping label and immediately recognized the address. I just cancelled the transaction and avoided the inevitable headache that would have came.

O shit you're right, I didn't even think about that. I'm just going to cancel the transaction regardless. That bastard got me again.

• 1 month later...

What type of music does this guy listen to? And does it only regard eBay or did anybody noticed suspicious activities over at discogs as well?

I'm asking because there's a guy (Garrett Harbison) from Jacksonville, FL who bought The Dear Hunter's ACT II from me over at discogs. No feedback, immediate payment...wondering if I should be suspicious or not and send the package

What type of music does this guy listen to? And does it only regard eBay or did anybody noticed suspicious activities over at discogs as well?

I'm asking because there's a guy (Garrett Harbison) from Jacksonville, FL who bought The Dear Hunter's ACT II from me over at discogs. No feedback, immediate payment...wondering if I should be suspicious or not and send the package

usually the username and the address are the red flags so it depends on those. I DID google garret harbison and a linked in profile from jacksonville did pop up, so theres that. could also be this dude http://garrettonacoustic.tumblr.com/

usually the username and the address are the red flags so it depends on those. I DID google garret harbison and a linked in profile from jacksonville did pop up, so theres that. could also be this dude http://garrettonacoustic.tumblr.com/

Yeah, I did google him as well and saw him on linkedin...but as with any site online, people may even create fake accounts on linkedin.

I think I'll have faith in humans and send him the record...we'll see what happens...

Addresses are posted in this thread. See if they match up. There's a lot of people in Jacksonville who buy records.

• 5 months later...