RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

Regarding this thread:

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47678&start=0

This fucking guy is STILL douching it up harder than ever. Dude, when will you quit fucking people over?

You have bid on my shit THREE TIMES using different spoofed accounts. In the past (the one time you actually "paid" for your stuff) you had me send you shit and then committed fucking FRAUD by processing a charge-back via PayPal after receiving the goods.

Now you are bidding on more of my shit using another fake eBay account and multiple e-mail addresses.

So far you have hosed people under:

titlefightiswon

scottylymanbert1

chris31954

and now: kentuckybball4life

When is this shit going to end buddy? WHEN?

The funny part is how, not only am I selling some merch/records on eBay, I actually KNOW or have toured with the damn bands! I have held off on shit talking you directly to the bands whose merch you seem to be fond of. But I am pretty much all out of patience buddy. You are fucking with a lot of people and a lot of people don't think too highly of you in this world.

Get your fucking shit together or GTFO!

he has done the exact same thing on limited pressing numerous times too. he cried about being called out here for being a giant douchebag and did so enough that he had that initial thread that is linked to in the first post above, locked. until this guy's IP address is banned or blocked all together from these auction sites, he will continue to do this shit. but im willing to bet he will find a way around it and continue these games if his IP address is actually banned.

Fuckk! This guy won my Defeater LP under the name: williamcanecat1180 and then deleated his account.

I relisted the item after this bullshit, and the winner of it now is kentuckybball4life

Fuck this dude.

He Won a La Dispute album from me on ebay, Paid a week late....Deleted his ebay account, And somehow Still Managed to file a claim because the record wasn't in his hand Less than a week after I shipped it.

Aside from Issues with patience, He did drop the claim when I submitted his tracking information and he had received the record.

Fuckk! This guy won my Defeater LP under the name: williamcanecat1180 and then deleated his account.

I relisted the item after this bullshit, and the winner of it now is kentuckybball4life

Fuck this dude.

Right! I forgot about that other nick as well. Thanks for adding it to the list... even though I'm sorry that anyone is a part of this shitstorm.

Yeah, back in the day you could block people by e-mail address, that would at least help somewhat (maybe...). But now that eBay has pretty much degenerated into complete shit, sellers are sitting ducks from all angles. If I could, I would ban the whole state of Florida from bidding on my shit because of this guy. He pisses me off that much.

they shouldve never taken away the sellers ability to leave negatives.

Agreed. 100%. I knew that it was pretty much all downhill around that place from that moment on. Now sellers deal with this, and call centre geniuses deciding where other people's money goes without a care in the world.

..and the shareholders rake off the profits. I'm sure they're all very happy come year-end.

Regarding this thread:

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47678&start=0

This fucking guy is STILL douching it up harder than ever. Dude, when will you quit fucking people over?

You have bid on my shit THREE TIMES using different spoofed accounts. In the past (the one time you actually "paid" for your stuff) you had me send you shit and then committed fucking FRAUD by processing a charge-back via PayPal after receiving the goods.

Now you are bidding on more of my shit using another fake eBay account and multiple e-mail addresses.

So far you have hosed people under:

titlefightiswon

scottylymanbert1

chris31954

and now: kentuckybball4life

When is this shit going to end buddy? WHEN?

The funny part is how, not only am I selling some merch/records on eBay, I actually KNOW or have toured with the damn bands! I have held off on shit talking you directly to the bands whose merch you seem to be fond of. But I am pretty much all out of patience buddy. You are fucking with a lot of people and a lot of people don't think too highly of you in this world.

Get your fucking shit together or GTFO!

the dudes done the same thing to me. probably purchased over 100 items from me and actually paid for 30. More irritating than anything. I think he has some delinquent account problems with ebay and thats why his accounts get deleted, still shouldnt be bidding if you have problems like that though

I've sold to this guy a bunch of times on this board, and the only thing he's had a problem with is never having enough money at the time of sale. I'm pretty patient though, so I actually put him on an installment plan for one large sale (without sending any records, of course), and he came through eventually. But if that is him doing that shit on Ebay, that's pretty messed up.

Fuck this dude.

He had bid on one of my items like a month ago with that williamcanecat name. Fortunately he deleted the bid before he won. It's a pain in the ass to deal with but as long as you cover your own ass with paypal you don't really lose. You just have to deal with the bullshit

I have had a ton of interaction with this user. Every sale thread I had he would buy a handful of records and I started giving him pretty good deals as a result. He probably bought 25 records off me and we may have even done a trade. Then he went off the grid. He popped up once that shit went down on Limited Pressing (http://limitedpressing.com/users/199/feedback). Went by strungout2death on there. Then I mistakenly bought from him here (http://myworld.ebay.com/chris31954). Of course I have a problem with it taking forever so I go back to my paypal and put two and two together that he was the same dude from vinylcollective and I message him on eBay. He responds and I get my record 4 days later. IRL this dudes name is Will Taylor (unless that is an alias too.) He has a buddy named Christopher Lyman that he scams with.

Payment To:

christopher lyman (The recipient of this payment is Verified)

Seller's ID:

chris31954

Seller's Email:

[email protected]

William Taylor

1717 Lindsey Road

Ste. A

Jacksonville, FL 32221

United States

Sent by:

William Taylor

Buyer Email:

[email protected]

William Taylor

266 BONNLYN DRIVE

Orange Park, FL 32073

United States

Sent by:

William Taylor

Buyer Email:

[email protected]

I can no longer defend this dude.

DO NOT LOCK THIS THREAD if anything sticky it.